Rebekah's road to reduction!

Really feel for you...agree ear ache is the worst pain possible. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon:wave_cry:

Yeah penicillin four times a day. This is day two. Owww back to crying at my desk

Having lunch can't take much more. Mac and cauliflower mm. Got a bad tummy think its the antibiotics

Sure it will kick on by weekend x

Home, laying in bed. Owww. Used the last of my leave till April boo!

OH in a bad mood with me. Ugh. Gonna,lay down a couple hours x

OH cheered up after training

Ears bad, relaxing with heat on both ears

Xx

RebekahR said:
Home, laying in bed. Owww. Used the last of my leave till April boo!

OH in a bad mood with me. Ugh. Gonna,lay down a couple hours x

Poor you.. You have my every sympathy! Get well soon, I have a hubs with what we think is sinusitis on antibiotics..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oww poor hubs!

I been over a steam bowl!! Hot water bottle....

Wish could stay in bed tomorrow, just one more say!!

Xx

Thanks hun

Been crying all morning, used all my holiday. Ugh got to try to get somethin stronger

Xx

Aww Rebekah sounds like you've been having a rough time, really hope you are feeling better soon. Can you get some full strength co-codamol from your Docs? I have them 500mgparacetamol and 30mg codeine and take 2 and 2 ibuprofen too! Hope the day goes quickly for you and you get back to your bed ASAP! x

I've been taking cocodomal (prescription strength) and ibruprofen. I consider myself to have a pretty high pain tolerance but this is awful, never had a double ear infection before plus tonsills

Wearing a headset I'm sure makes it worse. Just at the end of my tether!

Oh god that sounds excruciating, don't know what else you can do hun sounds like you're trying everything, hope the anti bs kick in soon. I know you've had troubles in work re sick absence but jeez are they really that heartless that they cant see how much pain your in?! Go and throw up on your managers desk! Maybe they'll send you home early! Hope you manage to rest over the weekend and feel better very soon. x

Agree with Rachael ...how than they be that mean:( For my knee they gave me Tramadol which is very strong...one level off opiates :D Presume its prescription only. Hopefully antibiotics will sort it out. U r so brave...can't imagine how awful headset must feel. Take care

Am literally sitting opposite my manager crying

Gone to get some fresh air, can't take much more :(

They gave me such hassle over miscarriage. I just can't stand anymore telling offs about sickness

Thanks guys you are sweeties x

B@stard manager I say :mad:
Surely thy can see how bad you are.
I'd take yourself off to casualty and get yourself checked out

Aww hun, that's awful.
Hope u get some relief very soon! can't you take some time off like compassionate leave where you still get paid?
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

It's unpaid or sick, can't afford it

Spoke to doctor wants to see me, try antibiotic drops and try a different antibiotics. See what work say

Thanks guys Xx

RebekahR said:
It's unpaid or sick, can't afford it

Spoke to doctor wants to see me, try antibiotic drops and try a different antibiotics. See what work say

Thanks guys Xx

They are behaving in a very unprofessional matter! It's not on!
They should let you go home. It's cruel!
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Back