Rebekah's road to reduction!

Still at work hope I can get there in time and get prescription

Xx

Woohoo let me go ten minutes early. Am at docs .:)

Hope they give give u something to sort u out quick hun.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Got two types of antibiotics, unfortunately not in stock. Hopefully have them tomorrow night

Quiet night... Aah x

Aw hun, so sorry to hear you're suffering :-( cant imagine th pain you must be in... I cry in bed just with period pains! x

Thanks hun

Resting today, kids gone to footy tonight tv and fish n chips supper. Need to tidy up at some point! Youngest will do the garden later, lovely :)

Got to collect my antibiotics once they arrive

Keeping heat on them and laying down, lots of cocodomal... Zz

Weight up and down atm know its water and antibiotics. Sure be down properly next week.

5 weeks to exam need to study and not stress too much, I usually end up loosing loads exam time just nervous energy!! Try and remeber to eat

TTFN Xx

You poor thing - you've really been in the wars haven't you! I hope you're soon feeling better xx`

Happy studying babes :)

Making kids fish and home made (slimming world) chips now. Don't even want to eat!
Had some serious mental head changes this week. Thanks so much for all your help <3 x

Your welcome Elaine, so glad your doing so well :)

LOL that's very domesticated .. I just wash the plates they go get the fish n chips LOL nice evening in be relaxing

I've slipped back to bed, got to go get my meds before 6, quick snooze LOL

Get a big bottle of zero whilst I'm out have that tonight

Xx

Thanks hun, it is improving. Wasnt excruciating this morning. Suddenly the pressure seems to build then its awful. Laying here like a lazy thing LOL

I have been roped into sorting my other halfs diet!! Least it gives ne a chance to test my refeed diet

Hes moaning about his abs arent popping, he's smooth blah blah I'm so fat :-0 men are odd!! Told him ill do it but no moaning!! Should be fun LOL measuring everything out, he will get snacks, brekkie, lunch and dinner all in tubs prepared and calorie counted for him!!

Better get moving Xx

Pleased you have turned the corner..:) Don't know how you kept going with bad ear pain:(

Thanks guys

Ear is caning now, went all the way to boots, they didn't have it, its hard to find, should get it Tuesday. My hearing is getting worse, hopefully it comes in early

Super strict from tomorow, don't know when op will be, but need to get as low as possible. Once I get a date will have to refeed.

... got a mates champagne cruise in fortnight for her birthday. Need to look decent LOL don't know what to wear, don't think anyone be dressy but my mate will be glam!! Trying to think.. don't want to waste money on tops or dresses ill have to chuck out after surgery

Hmm see if I can get away with jeans, a nice top and new heels

Kids relaxing... Gonna veg tonight. Nearly out of packs, gonna stretch them out a few days.

Xx

The ear from hell

Can't sleep so gonna study a bit. Then sleep this afternoon

Today is what i would Like to refer to as... The start of "project size 6" I ain't waiting till Xmas.. time to zap these last two st off!!

My packs are dwindling... Must see what I have left. Weight watchers bacon will be my protein for today

TTFN Xx

Morning hun! Sorry to hear about ur ear I know the feelin! I had a bad infection abit like urs and nothing seemed to work! Really really hope it goes soon! Ur work sounds like a complete joke!! I hate toasters in the work place grrrr!!!!

Hope ur feeling abit better some point on the day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tossers in the work place that was suppose to be lol stupid autocorrect!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL plenty of tossers at my office!! I will be toast if I don't get in tomorrow!!

Been up clutching my ears since 5am.. least I got some revision done. Now under blanket with water bottle on each ear... Aah!

X

Back