Rebekah's road to reduction!

I would yes, wanted to get to goal on it

Thinkin one day s&s. one day egg fasting. And alternate perhaps

Probably just being impatient, should stick to it for another month and then see

Xxx

Yeah, it's a toughy! I'm sure ull make the right decision :) if you can keep doing what ur doing then go for it ;) can only see what happens!

Any plans tonight? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I should just stick with it, if I work hard maybe can get to 8,10 by end of October

Studying tonight.... Although will fit in a soak, manicure and a facial LOL

Grumpy old mans night tonight so house to myself, Hurrah!!

Xx

RebekahR said:
I would yes, wanted to get to goal on it

Thinkin one day s&s. one day egg fasting. And alternate perhaps

Probably just being impatient, should stick to it for another month and then see

Xxx

What's one day egg fasting? I seem to be stalling, have now added an extra bit of protein but I know I will have TOTM to deal with vv soon ..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I used to do it to shake things up on atkins. Would do it two weeks to a month

Mainly eggs and fat - butter, oil
Greens
Optional :Occasionally add steak/bacon

Gettin so pissed off LOL need to decide by mornin as I have less than two days packs left!

Know I should just stick to it and be patient!! But I've been patient for five months!! LOL

Had a bath, head all over the show, may get up at 5 to study instead!

Tidyin my pile and sorting to do list

So far OH enjoying the food and lots of energy, easy to prepare too thank goodness LOL

Think I'll continue till October 31st then review things. I Sooo want to be in a six, better get busy LOL

Xx

If it was me I think I'd carry on with the packs.....looked at your diary...you have done amazing and are a total inspiration, but as your body is much smaller now maybe the weight loss is less! I had a friend who lost 9st but when she got to the 7 1/2 loss she just stalled. She started doing more aerobic exercise and then she started losing again.

Don't know if that helps.

I will carry on, what's another 6 weeks LOL

Sure all the antibiotics dosent help, now my ears improving can get back to powerlifting and tae bo :)

Gonna get in those jeans if it finishes me LOL

Gonna have scrambled eggs n a cuppa Xx

Nothing worse that earache, its just a constant nagging pain that you just cant get peace from. Hope it feels better soon.

Just talking to a friend of mine yesterday who is taking her 15yr old to the gp for even more back pain due to her boobs, she is a 32GG. Feel so sorry for her and she is such a skinny thing too. It is really starting to effect her self esteem. Hope you get your op soon

Ears much better

My surgeon has been ace, I was first offered the op at 15. She meets the criteria - funding varies depending on pct. Glad I waited as they kept growing!! Yes new boobs gonna be the best xmas pressie

Pleased I have made my mind up now, 6 more weeks no problem!! Enjoy a nice meal after my exams :)

Other half got a big birthday coming up... Has been saying no fuss and no party... But hatching a plan LOL maybe a small surprise party?! - my party planning skills non exsistant!!! Bad idea?? LOL

Xxx

Glad Uve come to a decision now Hun :)
6 weeks Pffft nothing u can easy do it :D
Ohhhh loving the sound of suprise party!! That would be good!!

Currently sat on the docs with my ear ahhhh glad urs is getting better xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you get it sorted hun

Pain on the butt with university this morning, waiting on a phonecall

Tonight feed kids, pack clothes for tomorrow n veg out. Hit the gym at weekend can't wait!! Gonna be seriously sore after not lifting heavy for a while... Can't wait :)

Xxx

You are so good with the gym hun. Wish I had your determination.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Back