Rebekah's road to reduction!

Morning all, another lb that's 6lb this week. So pleased been so slowww this month

With knowing I can ring the surgeon in two weeks its really egging me on !!!

Off to lectures... Freezing brrrr .. its gonna be nice being able to zip up a coat after my op :) be warm this winter Yipee

Xxx

Hey well done on losing another lb :) x

Thanks hun been in lecture, now travel home, get mother in lee some shopping and get back. Phew shattered!! Trains ahoy LOL x

Jobs done, night in with oh. Been.so busy we just been eating n sleeping LOL be nice to catch up n chat

May have a drink will see, last time I gave him a rum he could barely stand LOL ha!!

Studying tomorow n try to find some cheap basics to tide me over, dont want to waste money on tops but need a few. Hoping my mate won't want to go for cocktails next weekend its Embarassin old clothes and boob coverups!!

Two weeks to decision Yipee Xx

Brilliant weight loss.... know what you mean about getting coats and jackets that do up...:( Have almost given up doing them up! Seem to spend the whole winter with various snoods and scarves round my middle!!
Really hope the decision goes in your favour.
Have a lovely evening x

LOL thanks hun, I keep mine open too big warm scarf!! It was so cola this morning brrrr

Thanks hun

Think i shall get the rum out LOL

Xx

LOL I nearly always have a hot water bottle hehe

But blimey winter is here..n Brr.. no more ballet pumps for me. Got chelsea boots ... (The leopard version may arrive today LOL)

Meant to be going to laundrette but can't be bothered!! .. mite go later, need to shop and study.. could read at laundry! Uug

Studying main thing today.. more points he highlighted yesterday I need to keep driling and cases to memorise

Having a cuppa and bar in bed x

Another 1.5lb Yipee

Week total 7.5 :)

Woop well done 7.5lbs is awesome, especially this far in :) x

Brilliant weight loss really inspired x

Thanks guyss

I'm being good, at the laundrette... Bored.. playing with instagram

New mini chelsea boots :)

Uggg I'm so tireeed .. study study , then home to Mums Friday, bff birthday party Saturday... Phew. I need a break!! Need to revise more today.... Zzz LOL

Xxx

IMG_20120923_102509.jpg

I'm at 523 calories

If I get round to having tea, baby cauliflower and macaroni that take it to 703 calories for today (47g carbs)

Good day busy but had a rest was getting so stressed!! Gonna sleep in the kids room so I can get up early to work. Don't think my alarm at 4am go down well!!

Relaxing tonight, cook, tv with other half. Copious coke zero and feet up :)

Xx

Pst ... Realising all I ever post is my shoes ..LOL shoe fetish much :) ha

Fantastic weight loss ...v inspiring. Have a relaxing evening and rather u than me getting up at 4am . What topic r u revising ? x

Thanks hun

Had mac cheese feel too full now yuk! Think I'll have a half pack next time

I'm sitting two papers contract law and tort. So battling my way through both at the moment! be glad when its done can relax and indulge in some hobbies!

Study, work, gym, study tomorow

Xxxx

Been up since 4 studied, done lunches, time for work!! Phew

Got porridge and a bunch of shakes at work

Xxx

Checking in guys

Hot chocolate
Chili pack
Coke zero
Water
Espresso

Nearly there, got to go shopping, taebo workout, do tea, soak, relax then bit more revision

Tea will most likely be duck eggs

TTFN Xx

Well done for getting up at 4 and studying :) I did contract last year and am just about to start tort. Ended up thinking with some of the problem questions ' well you shouldn't have been so stupid!!' Haven't drunk ginger beer since!
Happy rainy day x

Back