Rebekah's road to reduction!

Sounds like you're having fun back in London. I'm back in London too for a bit. Champagne cruise and sore feet signal good times! I think I need to get myself to a Primark store quick! Hope you're feeling ok? Have a lovely Sunday x

Thanks guys

I am feeling ok faith. Am barely eating so I don't end up glued to the toilet!! Once I'm home can try doctors advice on megaveg!!

Stef they were 12 quid I think... LOL I'll try them and report back on the butt lifting properties... LOL

Lilli thank you, its hard sometimes... My mum has her own eating demons which she can't help projecting onto us all!! Dosent help she's completly different shape to me so thinks I'm odd! LOL can't win!! Makes me depressed ... So its bitter sweet being home .. all the negative about my clothes, my.body, even my eyebrows were not up to her standards!!! LOL

Right its shopping time xxx

Yes Deffo want a review!!! Cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry hun not been checking in on anyone lately. Haven't been using the forum since I quit but have again recently. Just saw your sig and 65lb lost wow you have done so well! :D xxx

Liking the sound of butt lifting jeans :) Hope u had a good day shopping. Sure your eyebrows are gorgeous;) ignore any negativity and go with the compliments . Lots of us wouldn't have started this or continued without your advice and encouragement. ... Boohah to criticism ! x

Thanks hunny :) sometimes get so bogged down, thanks Lilli :)

Love2bslim hows it going?? Think its over 70lb now I must update my ticker LOL

Day off today with mum

No bum lifting jeans in my size LOL gonna hunt them down today!!

Was good only spent 8 quid!! Some pjs ... And some hair accesories. Trying to be good LOL already got my October wishlist!! Need to start saving for Xmas and all the bits I'll need post op!!

Relaxing. More shopping.. coffee .... Then head home this evening :)

Xxx

Morning Hun,

Really feel for you with your mum situation. I grew with a mum constantly on diets and I suppose I just followed suit. My mum has been more disappointed that I've allowed the weight to go back on as all she wants is to see me slim and happy coz she knows I'm not happy as I am. Not told her about this diet this time round. Your doing great and as long as you know that then that's all that matters.
Chin up and won't be long before your op is done and your mum will have to find something else to criticise..lol.
Have a great day and take care.
Xx

You're smashing it babes.... only listen to positives.... easy to say i know... but you're doing fab!!! X

You have done so well, just ignore your mum if she gets negative, you know its just her own issues talking.

I am so looking forward to going on shopping trips when I can fit nicely in the clothes!

Thank you everyone :)

I know its just her issues and I must not get bogged down or drawn into it. Always a bit bitter sweet being home. Lovely but awful all at the same time

I love shopping, sure I will love it even more when I can get tops and jackets and costs LOL hehe think Il start a post op clothes fund in my isa. That be somethin to look forward to :)

Deffo need new boots, want disco pants and more denim shorts this month. LOL apart from that saving!! No doubt kids got their Xmas lists brewing!!

Thinking of documenting my years prep in food and training on YouTube vids. Sort of finishing my dieting and journey to competiton fit... Dunno - am I brave enough?? Does anyone really want to watch? LOL

Mum is still faffing LOL Xx

Thank you everyone :)

I know its just her issues and I must not get bogged down or drawn into it. Always a bit bitter sweet being home. Lovely but awful all at the same time

I love shopping, sure I will love it even more when I can get tops and jackets and costs LOL hehe think Il start a post op clothes fund in my isa. That be somethin to look forward to :)

Deffo need new boots, want disco pants and more denim shorts this month. LOL apart from that saving!! No doubt kids got their Xmas lists brewing!!

Thinking of documenting my years prep in food and training on YouTube vids. Sort of finishing my dieting and journey to competiton fit... Dunno - am I brave enough?? Does anyone really want to watch? LOL

Mum is still faffing LOL Xx

You definately should do that!!! I'd deffo watch...... What a brill idea.... I reckon it would help your confidence loads!!! X

I'd watch. Think ur already such an inspiration to me and loads of other people. Always got a kind word to say so documenting on YouTube would be such a positive experience for you and everyone who watches. Seriously hunny, if you want to then go for it!!!!

I agree ...go for it. We all need inspiration :) I've been watching you tube on banishing bingo arms !! Breaks up reading case law!
Have a good trip home x

LOL oh god I hate the sound of my own voice.. slight problem :p LOL

On coach home, be there by nine... Snooze Xx

Completely empathise with the mother issue as I have a similar problem with mine. Always nice to go see them but always a relief to come home!

I would live to watch your progress on you tube so hope u do it x

Yeah thinkin blog and vids when brave LOL ha

Thanks guys

Been so not hungry today had two spoons of porridge and binned it

Had mac cheese n cauliflower. Zero and coffee

Think I'm going to be slowly refeeding incorporatimg elements of juddd. With the protein macro being my main focus. Don't think carbs are coming back into my life LOL

Nearly homeee x

Off to work, need to HP shopping for food tonight

Tooth sore, so won't be eating much today LOL

Mil broken her wrist had a fall, so oh got appointment with her this morning. She's ok otherwise and comfy main thing!

Shattered from travelling, got physio this morning for shoulders and neck. I might fall asleep!!

Xxx

Back