Rebekah's road to reduction!

Surviving LOL bit all over the place today .... Having a funny day. Refeed start properly tomorrow with a "down day". I'll go into the refeed plan of action later :)

Xx

Oh my hunny! Refeed tmrw!!!! Exciting!!!!

I'm on my down day today (yep I'm back on the juddd bandwagon!) and can't wait to have my slim and save choc Truffa bar later on. Mmmmm! Are you going to have a new diary for refeed? If so, please post your link here as I am totally subscribing!

Hope you're feeling bit better x

Think I will stick with this diary.... Don't want to go yet and I will be doing a slow refeeed right till Xmas using my products. So it still may help guys on the plan :)

See how it goes really with my tummy, if it settles then I think its worth refeeding a bit early!! Slowly whittle last 20lb off to ultimate dreamy weight!

Food shop after work, get some nice bits :) Xx

Must be amazing to be thinking of re-feed and being so close to goal :) Glad to hear you're staying to post on here:) Your comments have been really helpful.:wavey:
Show my ignorance but what's judd ? :confused:

Hope you enjoyed the physio massage x

YAY... congrats on your re-feed hun..... Are you following the re-feed with regards to introducing carbs!!??? X

Thanks hunny. No not using ss refeed at all. Built my own, shall see how it goes :) so far 3lb down

Xx

Ahhhh re-feed look at you!! Well done hun! How are u feeling now? any better? xx

Yeah I am feeling a bit better now. Constantly sick, but think its increasing my anti epilepsy meds.

Today shooting for 500cal (give myself 50cal upper limit)

Day 1 refeed :)

Starting with a cuppa tea
Water

Xx

Awww hope that passes soon then. You sound like me mum on so much medication they all conflict with each other, what a nightmare!

Good luck for day one hun xx

Thanks hunny. No not using ss refeed at all. Built my own, shall see how it goes :) so far 3lb down

Xx
Just make sure you re-introduce the different food groups back in in the same order chick.....

Then u dont put any back on..... thats what I was told anyhoo!!!

: )

X

I'm not planning on adding huge amounts of carbs back, will be possible only a carbup on a Saturday. Apart from that staying low carb :)

Thats what i do.... But when i spoke to LT about it they said follow the re-feed and then just cut them out again..... Just in case.....

Not that its the law mind lol...

Oooooh re-feeding is such a nice feeling.... you've done so amazing chick!!!

X

Thanks hunny

Just over 500 cals, sure ill burn off 50 cals doing tae bo at bed time. 54g carbs

Getting kids, do tea and relax!!

Seeing competiton coach after exams, gonna be a years hard work and dieting. But be worth it :) a year may not even be enough but be a step closer!

I'm not scared of carbing up when training heavily, know I will need it to power my training!!

Time off to study tomorrow afternoon, then training, then shop and veg out

Xxx

Good luck with refeed . I found after doing lipotrim that carbs seemed to really put weight on :( plus allthe cakes lol!

LOL won't be any carbs or cakes here :)

Training tomorrow afternoon. Go as heavy as I can, looking forward to a good back & biceps session :)

Tired tonight, kids gone up early both tired xxx

Refeed day 2 - high cal day

1lb down this morning

Unsure what's on the menu today, working till lunch then gym, food shop and studying.

Gonna do a low rep, heavy back routine - haven't trained my back properly in ages so not expecting to be able to pulldown much more than 50kg, work back up! Sure strength get better as cals increase. And then hit biceps.

Got some bits from physio to do too whilst I'm there, rows and things. I'll do lots of heavy shrugs should help with the pain.. get in the infrared sauna after... Bliss!!

Tireeeeerd.... Time to go kids got to get to work

Xxx

It tires me out to read your diary! Have a great day and enjoy the refeed!

Thanks hun :) I'm thinking about doubling up with a juddd diary too. Don't want to loose my diary here :(

X

Checking in

Been busy busy, exercise, shipping, study and a nap

Night in with hubs, cider ... Relaxing. Want to speak to him about setting a date to get married.... I will probably chicken out

Cluck Cluck LOL

Xxxx

Back