Rebekah's road to reduction!

oooh setting a date would be exciting,

I'll give him his tea and a cider first LOL ha!

ooo exciting stuff, refeed, marriage dates! Good idea oil the wheels with a little happy juice first! sounds like you've been having still more ill days while Ive been AWOL but as ever you just get up and go! Minimins very own duracel bunny! x

Great, thanks for the link thats really helpful will have a read in a mo. Got to think about a 10 day refeed myself in 2 weeks but I really dont want to do it. Did you do one after 12 weeks or did you just carry on?

I didn't as I went on holiday, I stated on plan with a little extra protein. Hope that helps Xx

When are you wanting to get married? I just had my 15th anniversary last week. I didn't really give my hubs a choice about our wedding, we were going on holiday and I just said how do you fancy just getting married and then the holiday can be our honeymoon!! worked he was happy to go with what ever. Just go for it!!
good luck

We have a huge issue with holiday where I work, you get given a week. I would like it when I have a choice about holiday and honeymoon so thinkin 2014

I would like winter but he won't have that, so summer. Would like near my birthday... Which happens to be his old wedding anniversary ha!! LOL would be a bit weird!!

Can't spit out the words LOL ran him a bath n scurried off LOL

Xx

Aw bless you. I assume your actually engaged? If so the hard part is done at least..:)
Funny my work is the same about our hols, prefer us to just have a week at a time, although wont stop you having more, just wont let you forget it, especially if you don't hit targets. I'm away at the end of the month for 10 days as its both our 40th and kinda celebrating our anniversary.
Youll do it.

Yeah we are engaged been together 5 years. His big birthday this year, I should get planning that LOL he dosent want any attention to his 50th!

LOL I'll try again Saturday Haha get brave!

Up day been good, not super hungry so struggled a bit. Down day be good LOL

Xx

5yrs is a good innings, we were together 6yrs and 1 child down before we did it. :)
Looking at your stats you have done phenomenally well. That takes dedication and patience well done.

Hi we were tog for 15 years before we got married !! Just go for it !! x though I'm prob not best to advise uas am about to split up !! x

You are do active. Give him little hints like about how lovely you'd look in a wedding dress with all this weight you have lost. Or how much you want to be called Mrs ( his surname) or a lovely wedding band would suit your now very slim fingers.
Xx

LOL hints don't work on him.... LOL Il ask him tomorrow. I feeling brave

Day 3 refeed -2.5lb down so far

Staying under 500cal today. Had 1/2 macaroni pack and a skinny latte... Chucked half away. Cals left for tonight

Only got youngest tonight, do his tea and sit down relax. Tomorrow we got a chair being delivered, I got gym, studying and meeting a pal after gym. Phew

Feel a bit space cadet but think its just my hormones, feel wiped out!! Ready for a cuppa tea

Xxx

Hope u enjoy new chair and gym and keep on feeling brave ;)

It's strictly boyfriends chair, he can't sit on the side anymore so its great its come so fast!! Three slipped discs and severe siatica he finds sitting painful

Thanks hun, kids here ... Saturday kitchen on :)

Footy this afternoon so I will get out of the way, pop shops and gym. Need to start increasing weight am lifting and up the protein. Should be empty with footy on LOL

Old man going out for tea with a friend tonight. So I'll chill tv... Bliss LOL

Xx

Gym done, 600 cals burnt

Relaxing watching tv Bliss :)

So far so good LOL shall see on mondays official weigh! So far -3.5

Xx

Wow Hun. Well done chick. The weight is melting off ya.
Xx

Every time I see the word 'gym' makes me feel guilty I haven't been this week ;) kina got out the habit when had knee op :( hope u having nice relaxing time :)

Back