Rebekah's road to reduction!

I haven't been in ages what with ear infection then tummy playing up

Felt fantastic but was so weak, will have to build up. Lifted heavier today, shall see how arms and back respond.

Very relaxing, still got house to myself :)

Spied a gorgeous maxi skirt in river island, with slits up both sides. Black with white patches... Lush, think will treat myself end of month

Under blanket ... Bliss Xx

What I would love to know is have you not asked the burning question yet??lol

LOL ha he didn't get in till midnight!! My plan worked perfectly :p

I give up LOL

Having a good day chilling, did some reading. So tired and still don't feel quite right. Doctor just says not worry, but I am worried. Dunno?!

Oh in his chair LOL on pc browsing Xx

Ha Ha :rolleyes: what you like.

write a letter, post it then hide lol

OMGG.. you lot..hhaha

dear Mr P

please marry me..

hahahahahaha

I'm too scared LOL maybe this isn't the best time!!

All going good so day, noticed how loose my bra and sports bra band is getting! Hard enough finding 28 or 30 back bands,maybe ill treat myself to one made to measure bra after my op.

I can ring the surgeon end of the week, fingers crossed

Super sore today after lifting, been eating loads of eggs, fruit, prunes LOL go again Tuesday, train legs

Xxx

I have a crop top sports bra which is great! its extra tight atm so will last me through the losses im planning!
your gym/training sounds very interesting! Im partial to the old exercise!

I wear a regular bra and two sports bra over. Keeps them in check!!

I do a basic 3 day split of weight training. Then I usually do extra arms, kettlebells and home workouts - tae bo mostly

Slowly increasing up the weights lifted again, wasn't too impressed yesterday LOL

Xxx

3 layers works for me too lol though I substitute one sports bra for cropped sports top :) Hope u have good news by end of the week :) Ps go ask !! X

Thanks hun I've got everything prepared for my op now, just need the approval and date :) I hope its before Xmas!!

LOL match of The day 2 .... I'm half asleep!!

Think ill forget it... LOL have a boyfriend forever instead LOL

X Xx

Morning morning

Today is a down day, so mostly s&s packs

So far so good on the refeed front :)

Tireddd.. can't wait for 5!!
Xxx

Awww hun you're doing brill.... I cant wait to get back in the gym after all the holiday/sprainedankle/festival nonsense.....

Bloody hell.... I've changed!!! Hahahhaha!!!

X

Glad the refeed going well :)
There are some advantages to 'boyfriends' ...especially when you fancy a change !!
x

Lillipud said:
Glad the refeed going well :)
There are some advantages to 'boyfriends' ...especially when you fancy a change !!
x

You minx LOL

He's the one, but what we have works just dandy :) if it ain't broke don't fix it!!

Back