Rebekah's road to reduction!

So glad it's over and it went well

Now chill relax and look forward to your op

Yeah was good LOL I enjoy the pressure for those three hours just not so much the nine mnths before!!

Just focus on mega training now and getting ready for my op :)

Xxx

Get results Xmas then start final module in Feb hopefully

So tired zzz and my arm.sore oweee . Got kt tape on it which is helping

Eating all up in the air, feel bad eating 2,000 cals, got pressure of weight for op. Uggg. Really want to be a stone lighter for my op.

Dunno maybe need more down days or just go back on plan??!! Confusin

Xx

You will be fine babe, youve not got this far to start cocking things up now and you have the peeps on here to keep Geeing you up. :)

Know I need to stick with refeed 4-5lb a week is good. I need to calm the bugger down!!,

Just want my s&s saftey blanket :(

Hi sorry haven't posted for few days ... Glad exam went well ... Know what u mean about doing coats up :) Keep thinking about all those tops u can have post op x

Hehe I know I can't wait to go shopping after :)

Ugh I'm unsure what to do. Know I need to keep eating and adding in bits to promote healing. Can't feck about.

Dentist thus morning

Got a letter last night I've been short listed for a job. Didn't think I had a chance LOL interview in two weeks :)

Xx

That's brilliant news... Glad everything going well :) good luck at dentist :)

RebekahR said:
Hehe I know I can't wait to go shopping after :)

Ugh I'm unsure what to do. Know I need to keep eating and adding in bits to promote healing. Can't feck about.

Dentist thus morning

Got a letter last night I've been short listed for a job. Didn't think I had a chance LOL interview in two weeks :)

Xx

Great news about job interview!!! U never know unless u go for things do you! Hope dentist goes well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah its only 60 quid more a year but its just getting out of the place I'm in now. Be nice change!!

Eek I'm scared@!!

Yaye, well done on the interview Hun. And now exams are ok, you can chill. Xx

See how it goes got to study for it first!! Learn as much as much as can about care plans!!

Phew shattered, tooth done bit sore. Feed kids and oh tonight then can relax get a cuppa. Saturday n Sunday Jam packed with errands!!

Xxx

Listening to you taking about studying makes me feel all funny! I just finished my MA and graduated in July... Partly I think phew... I'm so glad your the one studying not me... But partly I'm thinking hmmm.... Should I do a phd??! Hmmm... Even had the perspective out...

I think this not eating thing is sending me insane!!! Good luck with the studying :)

Wow well done hun.

In looking at masters options at the moment. Either employment law or criminology and the justice system

Going to enjoy relaxing now till Feb, give me time to get healed from my op and sort my driving out :)

Gonna be using my packs and protein this week. Making up a huge batch of fish and veg tomorrow. Gonna,keep it strict and train like mad. Refeed is working five, but really want to get in super shape for my op

Very simple bodybuilding diet & using packs on non training days

Xxx

I took a year gap after my first degree to chill out and only really applied for MA to see if I'd get a place... Was never really sure whether I wanted to do it! Now I'm a qualified social worker... Funny how things turn out!

Sounds like you have everything planned out... I'm very jealous your getting so close to the end of your s&s journey... Mine feels like its going to be never ending!

I know soon as I start practising ill probably be too lazy to do my masters. It's a toss up have kids or masters, think masters will win LOL

Law one of those things clear route, bar course next. Boring LOL

In debating doing another month on plan. Know I need to refeed before my surgery, so trying to slowly reintroduce things

Xx

I'd go with education every time too :)

Back