Rebekah's road to reduction!

RebekahR said:
Wow well done hun.

In looking at masters options at the moment. Either employment law or criminology and the justice system

Going to enjoy relaxing now till Feb, give me time to get healed from my op and sort my driving out :)

Gonna be using my packs and protein this week. Making up a huge batch of fish and veg tomorrow. Gonna,keep it strict and train like mad. Refeed is working five, but really want to get in super shape for my op

Very simple bodybuilding diet & using packs on non training days

Xxx

Wow your super in the zone! Well done! :)

I'm super fed up diet wise atm. Everything else fine LOL bar my dodgy hands giving me trouble

Dunno what's best before my op. Gonna try strict protein this week and see how I go

So worried I'm still gonna look.day after my op. Need to just work hard.

Uughh.com LOL Xx

Don't stress you will sort something out.

Hopefully not too long before you get a date now

A bottle of wine is being consumed LOL

So fed up . Down 2lb this morning after coffee and prunes, enough said LOL

Shopping and hair done today so nice day... Ugh try and figure out all the dieting hoo harr in the morning

Tomorow I'm having a DD. Got laundrette, cleaning and then batch cooking for the week

Xxx

RebekahR said:

Shopping and hair done today so nice day... Ugh try and figure out all the dieting hoo harr in the morning

Tomorow I'm having a DD. Got laundrette, cleaning and then batch cooking for the week

Xxx

Ooh, u have reminded me I need to get my hair done! Bet yours looks fab..

Enjoy the vino, I am on some vodka and low cal monster! Woohoo.,
DD for me tomorrow as well, washing, ironing, and gutting the living room in time for the ceiling coming down! Woohoo!

Just a wash and blowdry nothing exciting, gave in to a trim reluctantly LOL

Yeah Sundays cleaning and washing days LOL need to do the kids sheets all my clothes and op pajamas. Then I expect i will be back in bed by 3pm as is my Sunday ritual LOL

Xx

RebekahR said:

Xxx

Getting hair done is always a fab idea when u feel a bit crud. Bet u felt great after. What is it that your not sure about diet wise? Do u want to loose more before op or happy as you are? Don't give yourself to much of a hard time over it, just listen to your body, it will tell u what it needs. X

Hi Hun,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been wayyyyyy pre-occupied, not to mention - e a t i n g! Me!

Firstly, whooooohooooo on the funding news!!!! New boobs in time for Christmas!!!! Bet you can't wait?! Amazing amazing news!

Your re-feed is super inspiring too!!! 4.5, then 1 then 2? Did I read right??? Well done!!! x

Hi hunny :)))

Yes think its total 7.5 now I haven't been on pc to update

Yes I'm mega pleased about funding, hope they come in time for Xmas LOL

Wonderwoman.. I dunno juddd is nearly like its too good to be true LOL I just get panicked and freak

Would be so much easier just to do a month on plan but... I know I.need to refeed and start gettin nutrients and food before my op

I want to loose another stone. Know I will gain being stuck in bed for a month!! Strict and training this week see what happens

Xxx

Mornin lovely!

Wooo look at you!! Everything seems to be picking up, well done on the exam and woooohooooo to the job interview!!!

God just reading about you on juddd is making me think I should give it another try!?!? Hmmm!!!

Have a lovely day xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning just caught up on your hectic life, I really don't know how you do it. You certainly deserve these new boobs for Xmas. You go gal!

Have a relaxing afternoon.
Xx

Thanks guys LOL

Laundry nearly done, spend the afternoon clearing out my clothes n stuff into a bin bag

Got some boots from kids bit in primark yesterday.. fake Ugg type thought might be good for after my.op. 4 quid!! LOL ha LOL

Also got some lush high heel chelsea boots, shiny spandex leggings, more op pajamas and a couple of bras surgeon suggested

Just basics really and stuff for op. Will be in hoodie n Pjs for a few weeks LOL ha

The Hairdresser charged me double for "thick hair"... It's not thick at all.. fine n lots of it LOL cheeky moo Ill wait till I go to Mums Hairdresser next time she won't rip me off LOL

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Thanks guys LOL

Laundry nearly done, spend the afternoon clearing out my clothes n stuff into a bin bag

Got some boots from kids bit in primark yesterday.. fake Ugg type thought might be good for after my.op. 4 quid!! LOL ha LOL

Also got some lush high heel chelsea boots, shiny spandex leggings, more op pajamas and a couple of bras surgeon suggested

Just basics really and stuff for op. Will be in hoodie n Pjs for a few weeks LOL ha

The Hairdresser charged me double for "thick hair"... It's not thick at all.. fine n lots of it LOL cheeky moo Ill wait till I go to Mums Hairdresser next time she won't rip me off LOL

Xxx

Double, for thick hair, well I've heard it all now, what a bloody cheek. I could do with getting some pjs of sorts for my hols, only it's going to be too hot for my thermal ones. Envy everyone that can wear heels, my hips can't stand the pain far less can my feet..lol.
Have a good day.x

I took a year gap after my first degree to chill out and only really applied for MA to see if I'd get a place... Was never really sure whether I wanted to do it! Now I'm a qualified social worker... Funny how things turn out!

Sounds like you have everything planned out... I'm very jealous your getting so close to the end of your s&s journey... Mine feels like its going to be never ending!

I'm doing my social work MA at the mo! Just handed in my first assignment.

julz4gbr said:
Double, for thick hair, well I've heard it all now, what a bloody cheek. I could do with getting some pjs of sorts for my hols, only it's going to be too hot for my thermal ones. Envy everyone that can wear heels, my hips can't stand the pain far less can my feet..lol.
Have a good day.x

Have gone a bit pj mad LOL well want to look nice when stuck inside resting LOL

Gonna ring surgeon this week for an update

Housework afternoon ahoy!!

iwillbethinagain said:
I'm doing my social work MA at the mo! Just handed in my first assignment.

Good luck with it :) where are you studying?

Good luck for the op, bet you can't wait.

I studied in York but I'm actually in Salford now, my bf lives here do I travel between the quays and York :)

Sorry Rebekah we have high jacked your thread!! :)

Back