Rebounding: Body Magic for everyone

That's brilliant sexyshell well done!! :wee:

I have bounced for 30 minutes last night. Thighs a little sore but feel good and so pleased to have found something to do at night when the wee one is in bed. Hopefully they will help tone up my wobbly bits as I lose. :) xx

Last edited:
It will definitely help tone your wobbly bits, have a read of the research on rebounding, it strengthens even your cell structure :) Amazing!

I dragged my old trampoline out of the loft last night after reading this post and my mum decided to have a go after three glasses of wine, safe to say after she fell off and head butted the fire that its definitely a sober activity!

Lmao gempty :D yes suffice to say mine has been the cause of some alcohol related laughter as well! It's definitely something you need your balance for!

so pleased we have another joiner to our little group, I really hope you have fun with it :)

I had to pop two bras on in order to avoid black eyes but yeah was fun! I need to invest in a sports bra I think :p

I dragged my old trampoline out of the loft last night after reading this post and my mum decided to have a go after three glasses of wine, safe to say after she fell off and head butted the fire that its definitely a sober activity!
That's so funny you should of filmed it lol

I had to pop two bras on in order to avoid black eyes but yeah was fun! I need to invest in a sports bra I think :p
All I said is in glad my neighbours not in her garden because she would of had the scare of her life watching all my bits bounce an wobble lol

All I said is in glad my neighbours not in her garden because she would of had the scare of her life watching all my bits bounce an wobble lol

haha! I had the curtains open at first, and then I was like yeah...maybe I should shut the curtains... I should be charging for a show like this haha!

Get a shockabsorber bra...they make sure thelma and louise don't go awal...that's coming from a 40 FF :-D

sadly I don't suffer with that problem, my 'girls' are not overly blessed lol, and shrinking further with the weight loss, OH is not happy! :D

I finish work at lunchtime on Fridays, so off soon to do my workout before the school pick up at 3! :)

Haha! This made me laugh!!!

This may be a good trick to play on hubby next time he's had a few ?

My rebounder is reserved at Argos as we speak, just need to pick it up this afternoon! Yay!

Ooooh, I've not had my trampette thing out in ages. Going to jog along whilst I watch the Marathon on Sunday!

Hi girls can anyone recommend a vid on you tube that not to heavy on the bouncing side as omg last week for 3 days it felt like a had bruised ribs (not to self invest in good sports bra or gaffe tape hahaha) I get board with slow but the actual jumping is a killer

sexyshell I do more jogging and running movements than proper bouncing, like cavegirl I have put together elements from different work outs that work best for me. Would that work better for you?

sexyshell I do more jogging and running movements than proper bouncing, like cavegirl I have put together elements from different work outs that work best for me. Would that work better for you?
I just did 20mins of one its foreign but quite enjoyed it I think just being top heavy is a nightmare on my back an I broke my leg about a year an half ago now so that's not as strong as it used to be but I will not quit watched a weight lose clip on there to an that inspired me on as well thanx girls I will do it

well done for not giving up and sticking at it!

it's a good method of exercise if you've had a injury as its so low in impact :)

Back