Rebounding: Body Magic for everyone

Didn't do my work out last night as I was in Southampton overnight for a live music gig, which was brilliant, but I have to say I missed the exercise, something I never thought I would hear myself saying!

How is everyone getting on?

I've added an extra ankle weights running section to my usual routine this week, just added another song to my playlist, only 3.5 minutes but at higher rpm. I WILL get these thunder thighs toned!! Lol :D

Done it twice this week so far, only ten minutes each time but it's ten minutes more than if I'd sat on my bum lol! I've been doing mostly jogging movements but using my hand weights as well to tone up those bingo wings!
Also, squats, squats are bad lol! But so good!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

image-2089988921.jpg

I hope this is easy to put together!!! Bought myself a couple of wrist/ankle weights too!! ??

That's great Jessica :D hand weights are great for toning your upper arms, I get spared squats though (thank God!) as my damaged knee can't take them!

They are really easy to put together Hayley :) I'd have a go without the wrist and ankle weights to start with to see how you get on, and then add them for all our part of your workout later if you feel it's too low impact :)

Hi everyone that Argos trampoline is very easy to get together I've been using mine daily mainly just jogging on it an mainly when baby's asleep

Still haven't used mine...aaarrrggghhhh...maybe tonight??? I'm just such a lazy COW!!

Back