1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Snacks Recipe ideas for party night

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by chica-mala, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. chica-mala

chica-mala New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I'm after recipes for free food for a party night tomorrow as me & my husband are up for couple of the year. Not got much in my cupboard so may have to go shopping but please any suggestions savoury or sweet just prefer free or low syn snacks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    Make a layered dip. Is divine.

First layer use refried beans (old el paso tin is free). Second layer make some syn free salsa. Then the top layer is soured cream, but you could use quark and lastly top with some grated cheddar.

You could also put a layer of guacamole in there, but avocada is quite highly synned so that is up to you. You would put that layer on after the refried beans.

Is normally served with tortilla chips. But works equally well with crispy potato wedges. Mixture of white and sweet potatoes.
  4. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    do you have time to prepare things? Syn free falafel, home made hummous and crudities. There is also a recipe on here for syn free smoked salmon pate and chicken liver pate. Stuffed mushrooms with garlic, herbs and quark.... more of a picky buffet selection but a few ideas for you. ;)

And good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.