Snacks Recipe ideas for party night

chica-mala

Hello,

I'm after recipes for free food for a party night tomorrow as me & my husband are up for couple of the year. Not got much in my cupboard so may have to go shopping but please any suggestions savoury or sweet just prefer free or low syn snacks

Make a layered dip. Is divine.

First layer use refried beans (old el paso tin is free). Second layer make some syn free salsa. Then the top layer is soured cream, but you could use quark and lastly top with some grated cheddar.

You could also put a layer of guacamole in there, but avocada is quite highly synned so that is up to you. You would put that layer on after the refried beans.

Is normally served with tortilla chips. But works equally well with crispy potato wedges. Mixture of white and sweet potatoes.

do you have time to prepare things? Syn free falafel, home made hummous and crudities. There is also a recipe on here for syn free smoked salmon pate and chicken liver pate. Stuffed mushrooms with garlic, herbs and quark.... more of a picky buffet selection but a few ideas for you. ;)

And good luck!

Back