Recipes for foodpack, Muffin,crisps,fudge cake!

Okay, slushie made with water flavouring may have just saved me!

Anyone remember this thread:D

Bella

and yes I have read all the warnings and directives, but I still like this thread.

Last edited:
Just thought I would share a pic of my crisp success (comes on the back of muffin failure and lumpy mousse incident). Feeling very proud of my self and my god they were delicious!!!!! Oriental Chilli Crisps pictures...
crisps.jpg

Edited to add I had eaten a few by the time I decided to picture them!! :D

although this is ages ago thanks SC , I wondered what they looked like.

Bella

Last edited:
just made some crisps, I did not have any Cd soups at hand but tried it with a commerical powdered cup-a-soup to see how it would come out..it came out wonderful if a bit salty..but they are crisps right..likewise some black pepper or tabasco in the mix would have worked a treat....the other thing I found was that the crisps were strangly reassuring, like a treat and I could make a batch to take out with me and have them on the move with a diet pepsi or coke zero...I am really pleased and it satisfies the part of me that feels it will go crazy if it can't nibble.

Very upset! Just made the crisps, and they were scrummy, well, the bits I managed to salvage were yummy anyway!! They all completely welded to the baking parchment!! I don't understand, I even tried spraying it with frylight first and it helped a bit, but not much!!

I used an oriental chilli pack, water, pepper and a teeny bit of salt! Can anyone help?

:)

Thanks mate!

I know about the salt thing, was just being bad and bending the rules, although have almost knocked myself out of ketosis so have learned my lesson, and will be leaving the tweaking of packs alone I think!! Also tried the muffin and it was a vile combination of dry and chewy and slimy and mingin!!

I'll stick to lots of Ice and a good blender!!

:)

Just made the crisps and they are fab fab fab!! I dont much like the chilli soup, but its great as crisps with tabasco and pepper!!

Hiya! I'm new to this VLCD stuff. Does anyone know if you can make the above recipes using an oven instead of a microwave? I don't have a microwave but these sound yummy and I'm bored of shakes and soups already! (day 4)

Hiya! I'm new to this VLCD stuff. Does anyone know if you can make the above recipes using an oven instead of a microwave? I don't have a microwave but these sound yummy and I'm bored of shakes and soups already! (day 4)

I'd be really interested to know this aswell if someone can answer! :)

These recipes are all great very inventive and may try sometime when I really need something else but I must admit I have been quite enjoying the lack of cooking and preparation but then I am pretty lazy. Dizzy x

Yeah that's the main thing for me this time, not having to think about what to eat, just mix shake and drink......

Hiya. I was wondering, does it hurt to freeze some of the tetras? I do enjoy them frozen as it's like ice cream. Also I sometimes pop a chocolate tetra in a cup and heat in the microwave so it's like a hot chocolate. Should I not be doing this either?? :O Any help would be appreciated :) x

Oh my goodness!! I just made the crisps with oriental chilli soup, and chocolate mint powder, they were AWESOME! Completely love it :D

I was really sceptical about these receipes but I've just tried making the crisps with the oriental chilli soup and they were amazing. I'm actually stuffed!
The chocolate cookie wasn't quite so fantastic, not sure where I went wrong.

Back