Recipes that I love (updated often)

Veggie Lasagna

Okay, I obviously working myself through this thread!! :)

Made the lasagna last night for tea today. It was very yummy and really worked well to curb my cravings. Just a few things:
  • Had trouble following the final steps - wasn't sure my pan was right size, nor how long to cook the lasagna for.
  • The white sauce quantity seemed very low for the dish? Maybe I made wrong? But...
  • After cooking lasagna, the white sauce taste/appearance disappeared from the dish. Again, maybe its because I used too big a dish and the sauce quantity was small to rest of stuff. I will likely just drop it from next round (yes, I'm doing this one again :)) For those in US - I would recommend using the Fat-Free Ricotta as a layer instead... maybe mixed with some quark to make it creamy?
  • I tried it with the Eggplant instead of the Squash with one hiccup... Courgettes cook WAY quicker than Aubergines. Next time, I'm going to dry grill the slices of Eggplant to cook them before layering the eggplant. Again, this may go back to point one of not knowing how long to cook, but I did cook at 180 for 45-50mins.
All in all, I really enjoyed it... thank you for your contributions! They're helping this Dukanite out :)

OMG Lady Mahayla - just made the creamy salmon - what an amazing dish- added prawns and some mange tout and pak choi (also cooked it down with some chilli which I really liked - it was subtle as removed them at the same time as the veg)- was absolutely amazing - defo a recipe for a dinner party - just need to tidy up my presentation!!!! LOL - also great to have a fish recipe I loved as find fish hard to eat!!! THANK YOU so much - all your recipes have made Dukan a breeze! x

Thanks you sooooo much for your recipes. I've been following this diet for a good month and u've given me some brill ideas I love being able to cook for everyone without it being a hassle, you r a star

1 clove garlic crushed
Thumbnail sized piece fresh Ginger finely chopped
1/2 red chilli
1/4 tsp mustard
6 tbsp soy sauce
Sweetner to taste (I used about 2 tsp)

Place in a bowl and mix well. It should taste sweet and spicy.
Use to either marinade meat or fish or pour over at the end of cooking for a sticky sauce.

I used this whilst on attack but probably technically a cruise sauce due to the soy sauce.
This was amazing with king prawns but equally as good with chicken or beef.
:)
I made this for lunch today with prawns...1tbsp of soy sauce was enough & i poured it over my salad, very nice :D didnt have any chillis so used 1/2 tsp chilli flakes

Thanks for all the great recipes - we tried the BBQ sauce, cheesecake topping and chicken curry this weekend and loved them!

In fact, most of this week's menu comes from this thread so appreciate the inspiration :thankyou:

Baked chocolate cheesecake

Hello lovelies :)
Great to see so many fab comments!!
Big love xx

You will need...
A large Yorkshire pudding tin (or do mini's in a bun tin)
200g extra light Philly *tolerated
Splash milk
2 tsp cornflour *tolerated
1 tsp reduced fat cocoa powder *tolerated
2-3 dessertspoons sweetener
2 eggs

Put everything in a bowl and mix with electric hand whisk until creamy.
Pour evenly into the tins (I greased with a little no cal oil spray) and bake on gas mark 3/170c for 20 minutes or until set.
Eat cold.

Last edited:
I'm craving a bread-type of food, and am about to try the Oat Bran Biscuits. I am so appreciative of your efforts LadyM, thank you for all this fine work! Any other bread sort of recipes you may be working on, please feel free to share!!

Only a few days into Cruise phase, and so far this is the easiest plan I've ever followed. I walk thru the market and tell the cookies (that used to catch me in their tractor beam) to kiss my bouncy behind!

Ladymahayla said:
Big love xx

You will need...
Splash milk
2 eggs

Pour evenly into the tins (I greased with a little no cal oil spray) and bake on gas mark 3/170c for 20 minutes or until set.
Eat cold.

Ive just made this and i am so happy i found this tread or id be craving cake for the rest of my life. All i can say is how can something taste so good and be ok to eat
Yummy thank you and keep them coming :)

this makes a really good lasagne, use the cougette sliced thinly length wise and place in layers lnstead of the pasta and make the white sauce with cornflour and season but miss out the cheese

Wow... I am overwhelmed by all the amazing comments... Thank you so much :)
I'm do glad that you are enjoying some of the meals that I have literally 'made up' lol.
Keep letting me know your thoughts on any you try as well as anything you'd like me to maybe investigate making.
Big love and hope you're all finding dukan a breeze,

Mahayla x

I have just made the chilli, only amendment i made was to miss out the carrot, and i used a red onion not white. It was gorgeous!!

I didn't get 4-6 servings though, divided into 3 pretty decent sized bowls and it's all gone (i suppose it would be 4-6 servings if served with rice). I had one for lunch and i am having another for tea, i have popped the other into the freezer to eat next week.

Thanks so much xxx

PS i am making the bolognaise on Tuesday, and the cheesecake tonight so i will let you know what i thought of them.

Cheesecake topping = yummy! Next time i make some sweet muffins i am going to put this on top!

Big love xx

You will need...
Splash milk
2 eggs

Eat cold.

I made this last week but used quark instead of philli to reduce the tolerated items as there are around 9 or 10 in this recipe ;)
worked just as well with quark

Baked cheesecake was yum, not chocolatey for me though, but still nice.

Just found this thread and can't wait to try these recipes. Going to do the 'chocolate' one tonight... can't wait....
Great ideas.

Any great muffin ones, find they are a bit heavy going, would adding wheat bran lighten them?

I make something similar to the cheesecake topping to eat with my galette - but tonight I made it with cocoa and a few drops of orange flavouring. Just putting in a ramekin and chilling it as per your recipe made it into a proper pudding and it felt much more indulgent - so thanks!

Am going to try a courgette lasagne next week.

Ellie, I just made your sweet chilli sauce to go with turkey koftas - it was blooming lovely! Thank you :)

P x

I've made this three times now..I LOVE IT!! Thank you for posting! It keeps well, and feeds me for many days. I need to keep a variety of foods in my fridge in order to stay satisfied, and this foots the bill in terms of taste, texture and filling me up. Do yourself a favor and make it..it's truly FAB!

Back