Recomend me some DVDs.....

wytch

ok I'm looking foe some exercise dvd i can do at home when the kids have gone to bed or when the weather is to yucky to go my power walk. I needs to be low impact i guess as being 22st and not seeing any really exercise in years im so very unfit.

i tried the shred but my god the jumping jacks will kill me!

i though about doing the NHS couch to 5k on the sport in the living room but im not sure it would work well

can any one shred some light or tips please

Davina mcCalls are good 3 x 20 minute work outs that really help, and they show you the low and high impact options. so you can do just 1 or all 3 depending on your time. Once you have worked up to high impact, I recommend nell mcAndrew, that one is tough but really effective!! x

Yep i would go with Davina to begin with, the Body Buff one is great, i have a few of hers though. 30ds is a bit of an inbetweeny and you will be able to do it no problem after a few weeks of Davina, the Ministry of Sound one are good too if you like a bit if dance music and have some sort of co-ordination! Nadia Sawalha has got one out and i know it's a celeb dvd but it's really really good.

When you get more advanced you can try some more of Jillian Michaels or The Firm dvd's are tough but so effective, i love the 500 calorie workout. I'm doing the 12 week Turbofire dvd's at the moment, i'll be finishing week 7 tonight, i lost 2.5" off my waist after the first 4 weeks!

I love exercise dvds and get so excited when new ones come out!

Rosemary Conleys are good as they have different levels of moves within the workout so you can work your way up as your fitness improves. The salsacise one really gets it shifting!

Rosemary Connelly DVDs are really cheap on amazon too

Back