Anne28

Hello! I've been on this new healthy journey for 4/5 weeks now, and doing great so far! Have lost a total of 20lbs and hoping to keep going.
Any one else here in Scotland?

I'm not following any specific diets, just eating healthy & doing as much exercise as I can.
I'm using the Couch To 5K app and doing Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz. I really enjoy it!

Hoping to find some support on here, to help me keep pushing and carry on with this life-changing journey!

My ultimate goal is to reach 10-11st in time for my wedding day in 2 years time :) skinny bride here I come!!

Please leave a wee bit about yourself here too so I can get to know you all! Speak soon!!

Well done on the loss so far, I hope you can continue in the same vein.

Hi hun
Welcome :) im fairly new to the forum but following slimming world for about the 5th time but i think I've cracked it this time! It really is true about really wanting to do it for yourself!
You look like you're doing really well, well done! :)
Was thinking about trying c25k myself after about 15 years of saying "im too fat to run!!" but think i might wait until the evenings start to get a bit darker ;) how are you finding it?
Keep us updated with how you're getting on
X

Hey, I'm in Scotland too! How are you getting on with the couch to 5k? I've been thinking about trying that to but I've never run before so a bit worried about it.

Back