Red and Green

Hi!

I'm starting SW on Monday and am following the old plan of green and red days. I tried SW a while ago when this was the only option and am now doing it from home so don't want to try the EE just yet!
H
Just wanted to say hello as this seems to be a good place to chat about green and red days!

Can you swap day to day? So I could have Monday as red and Tuesday as Green?

Thanks

:)

Do you still have a class book?

Last edited:
My understanding is that EE is introduced to new members as it's the easiest to follow and the plan most like real life (for non veggies) I thought that once they had got the hang of EE then red / green would be introduced as a stricter back up plan if their losses started to slow down.

My understanding is that EE is introduced to new members as it's the easiest to follow and the plan most like real life (for non veggies) I thought that once they had got the hang of EE then red / green would be introduced as a stricter back up plan if their losses started to slow down.

Not stricter. Just as an alternative or a bit of a change to get members thinking again. Vegetarians are also encouraged to start on EE too.

I only do Original days as well, a lot of my friends who are on EE said weight losses are slower. But slow is better than nothing.

hi guys,
when i started a long time back EE had just come in and it was and i still think is the main focus but ive always stuck to red and green and most of the people i know have bigger losses then those on EE.
ive started again using the old books and following the red and green days, its easier for me to control what i eat.

good luck

Hello all. When I started SW I did EE but have now adapted and prefer to go a mixture of all three. The thing I dislike on EE is the limit of healthy extra's.....I like to have 2!!

I only ever did SW at home and lost 10lbs before my holiday - that's all back on now and I went to my first class last night to get the books. My weight loss plateaued on EE so I started red days which helped a little.

At the moment I'm only on day 2 but I plan to try and mix it up as much as possible. Green yesterday and red today!! EE is the best option if you are out for dinner as its more flexible.

Much easier having the official text to refer to but not sure ill be going back to class as I found it uninspiring (the C didn't seem great)

I started when it was red and green. I've been back a couple of times but I find red and green suit me better. I don't eat a huge amount so I can't stand EE. I feel I have to cut my meat and potato portions back a lot in order to fit in the third of superfree. I prefer having 2 healthy extra choices, and I find I eat more superfree on red days anyway as I save the carbs for green days and use HEBs on cereal/bread. Lots of meaty salads and roast dinners without potatos. :)

I'm hoping to go back again and finally stick to it. My consultant was fine with us sticking to whatever goes best so hoping she's still that way for me. I did do a week of EE once and I maintained so I'm happy to do a version of EE at target but to get there, I'm going to go red and green. It worked in the past so it still works now! :D

I used to be a Red girl all the way but since having my baby I've swapped to EE to have a more rounded eating plan.

I feel (and this is my personal view) that SW introduced extra easy to be more appealing to people as it lets you have all the plans in one go! The weight losses seen slower but again for the business (SW is a business after all) the longer people have to pay then the better!?!

Red and green seem to have faster weight losses.

Call me cynical if you like!

X

Back