Red Day Help please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by iowsara, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've not posted for ages after a long time being bad! But, I'm back on plan for the last week or so (lost 5lbs :D).

I've been doing extra easy which suits me well, I love lots of pasta, rice and potato and meat. However, my BF is coming for the weekend next week and he is doing a low carb diet. I'm thinking of doing red days as hopefully that will work well for both of us but I'm a bit stuck as what to cook, especially for lunches I think.

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thank you :)

Sara

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    well, how about some homemade, syn free soup, either just veg, whizzed up so it's thick, or strain the veg out so you have a thin soup and add some shredded chicken. Maybe a big prawn & egg salad, or ham, beef etc - you don't need to stick to just one flavour.
    Dinner, how about a casserole, leaving out the potatoes or (some don't like it) liver & bacon, big juicy steak and 'nice' veg, baby corns, mange toute, asparagus etc, you can often get a small mixed tray at the supermarket. A nice piece of fish cooked in foil in the oven.
    That's all I can think of ag the mo - hope it spurrs you on to some other ideas.
    Enjoy you're time together

4. kim63

kim63 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(19.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about homemade burgers, griddled mushrooms & salad/roasted veg....one of my fave meals on a red day

5. Kristel

Kristel Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    How about stuffed peppers? I usually chuck in whatever I've got home from lean mince, quorn, onions, garlic, tomatoes...

6. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the quick replies. Some great ideas there to get me going :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.