Red Days Red day help

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hello I need some advice I always do ee and I want to try a few red days I am a little confused can I have two healthy a's and two healthy b's?

Also if you could send me any links with your red day diarys or recipes I would appreciate it

Hi baby-belle, I do some red/green days, I love having 2 A's & 2 B's, I did EE at the start but found it annoying that every meal had to have 1/3 superfree!

There is a link to my diaries in my signature, you might get some ideas from that :)

Yes and isnt it nice to have the extra HEs too. Specially nice having cheese and milk, keeps the calcium up too.

Yes I am going to give red a go as I've stayed the same for so long I think it will help thank you if you could check in every now and then on my food diary as I am new to red! I will steal some of your ideas :)

Thats fine hun, just give it a go, I love red days to be honest as I have problems eating veg! Let us know how you go on

Hey.

I am new to red days top. I have had 2 1/2 successful days so far... Half a day is because I buggered up with having two corn on the cob (which I thought was free food) turned out it wasn't but as I had only had one HEB and one HEA I managed to change it to an EE :)

So far thou when I do the red days I have stuck to the one HEA and the two HEB's would love two HEA's but Daren't because I am hoping for a loss at WI tomorrow :)

Do u find the two HEA/HEB's still create a weight loss? And u have had no problems? X

hollys nan said:
Yes and isnt it nice to have the extra HEs too. Specially nice having cheese and milk, keeps the calcium up too.

I don't suppose you could tell me about green days? Is it the same concept about having two HEA/HEB's ? X

Yes that's what I'm worried about as I have a 12 hour shift tomo I do love my carbs but I'm thinking that may be my problem I will give it a go check my diary tomo people see how I get on gulp! Wi tomo as well

I think I am carb sensitive as well :-( and it's my weigh in tomorrow eeeek hoping for 1/2lb loss fingers crossed. Will check your diary out... Check mine out too haha x

Thanks all I have up dated my diary for plan today have a look to see if I'm doing it right :( it's hard trying to figure out what to have things with as I usually plan my meals around the carbs! My wi was bad I sts again so fed up and I can hardly move from the gym!

Baby-belle the only thing I find with red is it doesn't fill me like Green does, I love Green the best :)
I only have one green day and its usually after W I. I love love love brown rice but when I make a hot chilli and have brown rice I could eat so much I just dont know when to stop!!!! So thereby hangs a tale and just have the one day out of the week.:sigh::sigh:

Hi baby-belle, I do some red/green days, I love having 2 A's & 2 B's, I did EE at the start but found it annoying that every meal had to have 1/3 superfree!

There is a link to my diaries in my signature, you might get some ideas from that :)

This is the reason I have gone on to red days :D

Scottish Bride said:
This is the reason I have gone on to red days :D

I have been dabbling with some red days... Do you tend to eat both daily?

X2 portions of HEB
X2 portions of HEA

I have just stuck to x2 HEB and x1 HEA as scared of putting on instead of STS or pref loosing :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
I have been dabbling with some red days... Do you tend to eat both daily?

X2 portions of HEB
X2 portions of HEA

I have just stuck to x2 HEB and x1 HEA as scared of putting on instead of STS or pref loosing :)

You can have 1-2 A's but you MUST have 2 B's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey

Yes I always have two b's as this is where I get my pasta/potatoes in with my meals. I have no problem using my B's haha. Only use my A's for either milk in my porridge or melted cheese in my meals as I don't cook with it or drink tea/coffee with milk anyway x

Back