Red Days Red Day Lunches

MissCGBerry

Me and my partner have just moved back in with his parents, who sort of do slimming world but have more freedom as they are both at home for lunches. We are struggling especially during the week for red day lunches that are quick and easy.

Can anyone help?!?!?

I tend to make a lot of sandwiches for red day lunches, bacon lettuce & toms, chicken salad, ham salad etc. using the healthy extra of wholemeal bread.

Or you could make a big batch of chilli con carne and take that in to heat up, I normally syn a few nachos just so I have something to eat it with.

Or just try making a bit extra of your dinner the night before and put that in a box for heating up :).

I like your rivita idea Gemma1985. I have recently found Crackerbread is that similar syns etc to ryvita? I'm looking forward to summer when i can have salads because atm I'm just not feeling them! I tried the slimming world quiche before but got bored of it quickly.

2 threads below this there is a huge thread called what's for lunch, got some really good ideas on there.

Also if you look in the diary section there will be some red day food diaries in there to give you lots of ideas. Always worth a search before posting as most things have been asked regularly and answered x

I like your rivita idea Gemma1985. I have recently found Crackerbread is that similar syns etc to ryvita? I'm looking forward to summer when i can have salads because atm I'm just not feeling them! I tried the slimming world quiche before but got bored of it quickly.

You can have 6 Ryvita WHOLEGRAIN Crackerbread as a HEB otherwise it's 4 Original (red packet) or Dark Rye (dark red packet) for a HEB...

Back