RED DAYS diary!!

hope all is going well baby-belle :) r u keeping a food diary? feel free to buddy up on here with me and sparty if u want to :) x

RED day 03.11.2012

Breakfast: coffee (1)and fruit and FF yogurt
Lunch: prawnand veg fritatta with 30g cheese
Other: coffee (1) fun size crunchie (4)
Dinner: 1 sausage!
HEA: 30g cheddar cheese
HEB1:
HEB2:
Syns: coffee x2 (2) crunchie (4)

going to my mums for firworks later, i know thats gonna mean BBQ's hotdogs, do u think it would be rude to take some salmon to chuck on BBQ so i dont have to have sausages and bread? lol *updated* went to mu mums, forgot the salmon anyways lol, there were only hotdogs available lol, so i had just a sausage, no roll lol, i had 9 syns left anyways, so i hope that covered it, not sure what sausage it was! lol

Last edited:
Baby-belle said:
Well this is my fresh start day one!

That's nice thank you yes I have a diary feel free to join and tell me if I'm doing things right! So far so good, I've got a party tonight though so will eat lots of free things and try stay on the vodka soda

Morning all. Haven't had anything yet today but planning an EE day as I am babysitting my gorgeous nieces and heading to the fireworks tonight.

Bangers and mash for dinner (5 syns), just about to make egg on toast for brekkie with a coffee.

was at my mums today so went EE! have no control over food, apparently im looking ill! lol :confused: so my mum kept trying to feed me crisps and muffins! and apparently now she is worried coz i turned em down!! but i know thats coz they r used to seeing me big etc, they'll soon get used to it, i also hardly ever see em, that was only 2nd time this year, so is prob more of a shock to them than others i see everyday.

Extra Easy 04.11.2012
Breakfast: a coffee (1) (mum had no fruit!) :(
Lunch: nandos, butterfly chicken (skin removed) (3.5) spicy rice (2.5) and corn on cob (free) (no superfree :( )
Dinner: "fry -up" 1 poached egg, 1 rasher of bacon (fat removed), tinned tomatoes and mushrooms

no HEs!!
Syns: chicken (3.5) rice (2.5) coffee (1) = 7 syns

I'm not a big fan of Kye but he didn't deserve to leave tonight
nah he didnt deserve to go over rylan, far far better singer, BUT, neither kye or Rylan are gonna win it, so i dont think it really mattered lol! and even though he can sing, Kye is just so booooring! lol

feeling mega bloated, slugginsh and just "eurgh" today! lol gonna gte some peppermint tea on the go! i feel like im waiting for * week to arrive n its just not happening! (soz in advance for TMI!) 6 weeks ago i had 1 day of spotting and again 3 days ago just a few hours of not much at all happening! damn bloody implant has a lot to answer for! lol

Red Day 05.11.2012

Breakfast: coffee (1) and a penguin(5.5) (cr@p b/fast i know, but got NO shopping in! really need to go!)
Lunch: prawn n veg fritatta, cup of coffee (1)
dinner: salmon fillet and 2x ryvita, 4 marshmallows (5) (toasted on our mini bonfire! how could i say no!!? lol

HEA:
HEB1: 2x ryvita
HEB2:
Syns: coffee x2 (2) penguin (5.5) marshmallows (5) = 12.5

Last edited:
Red day

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (hexb) milk (hex a)
Lunch: pasta dish with turkey, veggies, onion, tomato and basil sauce (3 syns) and mozzarella (hexa), quavers (5 syns), muller light (free)
Dinner:

Syns: 8
Hex a (1): milk
Hex a (2): mozzarella
Hex b (1): weetabix
Hex b (2): pasta
Water: 800ml

Last edited:
WI day today, i am hoping for some sort of loss, im not too optimistic as havent had a great week food wise, not bad as in eating too much, but keep misssing out on HEs and i havent been shopping so food choices not the best, and i STILL cant go shopping :( so i still cant plan, and that does completely throw me off :( but can only work with what i have...so....

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 1/2 red grapefruit and peppermint tea

HEA:
HEB:
Syns:

Hi loola. I know how you feel re no shopping. Yesterday I had veggie soup for dinner as I didn't have anything I could make a meal out of.

Extra easy today as out for lunch AND dinner eeeeekkk!!

Brekkie: weetabix (hexb) milk (hexa)

hey guys :) well 1lb off for me last night! i cant update yesterdays diary as i just cannot remember what ihad :s!!

anyways, today....

Red Day 07.11.2012

Breakfast: 1/2 red grapefruit, coffee (1)
Lunch: ham/philly roll-up (2) beetroot and picked onions (was in a rush! lol!)
Dinner: salmon with stuffed jacket potatoes and salad. (for JP: cook JP as usual, cut in half, scoop out potato, mix together with fried pepper, onion and crispy bacon, load back into the skin, top with cheese and melt! :) ) then meringuue nest with red berries for after x
Other: 2 of sons sweets (2)

HEA: 45g mozerella
HEB1: 230g jacket potato
HEB2:
Syns: coffee (1) philly (2) sweete (2) meringue (3) = 8

Back