1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

RED & GREEN DAY CONUFUSION?! only ever been an extra easy.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CJ1992, 10 April 2014 Social URL.

1. CJ1992

CJ1992 New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Everyone,

I have only ever done Extra Easy and at the minute my weight will not shift! :confused: I struggle sometimes with stuffing loads of fruit and veg on my plate as it runs out so quick and isn't the cheapest! I've been told that Red & Green days are sometimes a better option (and i can have more than one HEX of each which i sometimes crave) however i cannot find any posts that actually explains the rules. e.g. how many health extras on both, and what is classed as syn on each option.

I want to ask at club but right now the classes are so full id have to wait for at least 2 hours to get a word in! I want
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is a booklet in your starter pack that explain red, green and success express or check out the SW for newbies thread in the sticky section above :)

4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do find if I do red I lose better! But I enjoy the EE for the ease around everyone in the family!

SW still recommend you have 1/3 super free with your red/green days meal plan which is in you starter pack up x

5. Mrs CC

Mrs CC Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    There should be a booklet for red green and success express in your folder. In the main book most of the stuff is colour coded, anything in red or on red pages refers to a red day, green for green days and anything in orange refers to ee/all plans.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.