1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

RED & GREEN DAY CONUFUSION?! only ever been an extra easy.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CJ1992, 10 April 2014 Social URL.

1. CJ1992

CJ1992 New Member

Hiya Everyone,

I have only ever done Extra Easy and at the minute my weight will not shift! :confused: I struggle sometimes with stuffing loads of fruit and veg on my plate as it runs out so quick and isn't the cheapest! I've been told that Red & Green days are sometimes a better option (and i can have more than one HEX of each which i sometimes crave) however i cannot find any posts that actually explains the rules. e.g. how many health extras on both, and what is classed as syn on each option.

I want to ask at club but right now the classes are so full id have to wait for at least 2 hours to get a word in! I want
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

There is a booklet in your starter pack that explain red, green and success express or check out the SW for newbies thread in the sticky section above :)

4. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

I do find if I do red I lose better! But I enjoy the EE for the ease around everyone in the family!

SW still recommend you have 1/3 super free with your red/green days meal plan which is in you starter pack up x

5. Mrs CC

Mrs CC Well-Known Member

There should be a booklet for red green and success express in your folder. In the main book most of the stuff is colour coded, anything in red or on red pages refers to a red day, green for green days and anything in orange refers to ee/all plans.