Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

Wow ur doin good! I need to get into it.

Im doin ee :)

I can't even think bout Christmas lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

12lbs is a great loss tho just keep it up :D

thanks though, it's only what 14 weeks away I need to use it for my motivation, I want to do as well as I can for my night out on the 21st ;)

Ultimately I want to be slim for October next year as I am going to Florida and I don't want to be sweating walking about all day at the parks!!

I went on one of the rides at Blackpool in July and the worker had to help me get the bar down, it was so embarrassing!

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

I lost 2lb this week so that wud be my stone again lol I want to lose as much as I can for Christmas just incase I gain some lol.

You will defo do it by October :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really struggling today! And I think it's due to having a red day, I just get sick of meat very quickly! So no more red after today and gonna stick to green days from now on!

I have also done no exercise all weekend apart from a power walk for 5 mins! So I'm gonna dust off An exercise DVD and do that tonight!!!!

Well that's the plan once the kids are in bed ;) ............

That's fab well done!

what do eat on ee? I just made a tomato sauce take from sw website think I put too much red chilli in it though, my mouth is on fire after eating it! Was good tho! Xx

I eat Jacket potatoes with beans and salad, fish veg and potatoes. chicken dinners etc...noodles all sorts. Very good really, just wish i could stick to it lol

you're doing good :)

Got a lovely card from the girls at work who work in the same room as me (in a nursery). Just to say well done on my weight loss so far etc and it was just so lovely of them!! Really made my day and its so motivating too :D :D :D

Day off Tom and Thursday too yay! So gonna work really hard at the gym and swimming as they are the only time I can manage this week! Boo!

Still really hoping I can lose at least 2lbs this week to get my club 10!

Fingers toes and eyes all crossed!!!

Wow!!!! I have just tasted some quark and white chocolate options mixed together!! It tastes gorgeous!! I have seen this in a few threads and so glad I have! 2 syns per sachet I have seen too and I have mixed two in so 4 for the whole tub! I have had a spoonful as to me eating too much of it could probably make me feel sick! A little at a time though and it feels like a nice treat and will take my sweetie craving away!! Xxx

Aw bless!

You have done really well :)

I lost 1st and half but then had a month off and gain that stone lol.

I just need to keep my motivation up..

Keep it up. We can do this!

So just to help,e keep track of what I am eating etc gonna start doing a food diary!

Today Green day!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix hexa
250ml semi skimmed milk hexb with chopped babananas

Snack - 2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch - 2 quorn sausages and red onions fried in fry light
Spoonful of quark mixed with white choc option (4 syns for the whole 250g tub) add 1 syn?

Tea - Savoury Rice Mild Curry

Snack - not sure yet

drinks - water!

Syns- 1 syn at least!

I don't use my syns as its sets me off track!

LOL! fried onions nom nom..and you have to love frylight!

I want fried onions now :( lol

Back