Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

I weighed myself this morning too...looks the same lol. But then again i havent stuck to plan on my evening meals sooo.

You're doing good :D

It's so hard to stay motivated at times! But it's my 6th week of doing it and only been "bad twice" lucky it hasn't seemed to have affected weight loss! Will been happy for 2lb this week but obv more will be even better! Weighing on Sunday this week too and spent a good 2 hours at gym and swim! Legs are sore already! Better to stay the same though than gain I suppose! You have done so well too, keep going you will get there!! Xx

Thank you.

Have you heard of the 30 day shred dvd??

Breakfast - 2 alpen light choc and fudge hexb
250 ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Apple

Tea - 3 quorn sausages and half bag of chopped onions fried in fry light

drinks - water

probably a bit naughty as it's not very much at all today, at least I have eaten the healthy extras though. Just been so busy all day with the gym and then took the kids swimming and now I'm in the middle of making a Lego cake for a girl from works little boy!

Xxx

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

Very busy day for u then lol.

Yes its the workout one. Ill be doing it soon lol its goin to be hard.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

Will do..if im alive to tell lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I join you please?

I am re-starting my SW Journey doing mainly green days.

I know I had been eating for England and drinking too much cider but was disgiested when I weighed in this morning and found the scales on 13st 1lb.

I'll be happy with any weight loss this week - especially one that takes me back into the 12's/

I KNOW I can so do this

Judith

So today I'm going to make a "cheesecake" with 2 alpen light bars melted, tub of quark (free) mixed with 2 white choc options (4 syns altogether) with strawberries on top!

Hopefully it's tasted good together! Using the alpen bars as my heb so 4 syns for the whole thing is great! Kids will have some too!!

Work today usually only have time for fruit on work days! If it's not too cold I will have a power walk during my lunch hour x

Back