Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

That sounds lovely too I wanted to try the quark & options but my asda didn't have the white choc didn't want to put a diff flavour in incase it wasn't nice. Do u no if the alpins melt in the microwave or pan? That's prob a silly question ha I'm not the best cook xx

Not sure what is wrong with me today but all I have eaten is my two alpen bars and water! There's a bug going round at the nursery I work in so maybe I'm coming down with it! Not at all hungry for tea! Not like me!

Off tomorrow can't wait to get to gym and go for a swim! There every day now until Sunday! Yay!!

Going to try the cheesecake tomorrow too! Will let you know if it is good!!! Xx

Not sure what is wrong with me today but all I have eaten is my two alpen bars and water! There's a bug going round at the nursery I work in so maybe I'm coming down with it! Not at all hungry for tea! Not like me!

Off tomorrow can't wait to get to gym and go for a swim! There every day now until Sunday! Yay!!

Going to try the cheesecake tomorrow too! Will let you know if it is good!!! Xx

Hi :), do you have a recipe for the cheese cake, and how many syns is it ? Thanks.

Kay xx

Hope u feel better hunni a swim and steam will do u good :) let me no about the cheesecake I'm going to make it on sat I have scran bran there aswell to make a cake with I just know il end up eating the whole thing for the sake of eating it, so best wait till my wkend treat :) xxx

It's been on quite a few threads, you use 2 alpen light bars (healthy extra b), 250g tub of quark ( has to be fat free to be free!) mix 2 white chocolate options in to the quark (2 syns per sachet so 4 altogether) and cut some strawberries for the top! A few threads suggest melting the alpen bars slightly and mashed it down! Xxx

wow that sounds yum :p must try that out, thanks for the recipe !

Kay xx

Iv just tried a bit of quark with hot choc it was lovely I used the Belgian choc one only had a bit to taste il defo be having it again thank u chick xxx

Back