Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Well done Kay!! Amazing!! No wonder you are buzzing!!

Yes I'm having a scale free time at the moment! I'm just getting obsessed with it, going on them morning and night!! So I'm going to give myself a couple of weeks, but ultimately I just want to concentrate on the diet and exercise and how it makes me feel good! The numbers in the scales really do determine my mood, and just want to weigh myself now and again! I'm not sure how long that will last but I'm going to try hard to not weigh in!!

pt today, was fab and felt so good after it!! He said I was improving loads the way I'm doing the exercises! Out for a run next week, actually looking forward to it!!

I have a busy busy weekend too, out Friday night and all day Saturday (going through to Edinburgh) so it's going to be full of cocktails!! I've planned my meals though so I'm glad I'm kinda prepared!! Hope everyone having a fab day!! Xx

Scale free is definitely the way to go, I so regret checking mine all the damn time!! So glad you enjoyed PT today! :D
XxX

Ah Emma I've just had enough of them! It's making my miserable! When I'm losing and gaining! I've no idea if I have gained or lost this week! And I don't care! I can feel great and then go on the scales and being showing STS or a lb loss and it pisses me right off!!

I loved it, it was so hard! But good at the same time! Was actually dripping with sweat! Ewww! How have you been lovely? Need to catch up in your news xx

Ah Emma I've just had enough of them! It's making my miserable! When I'm losing and gaining! I've no idea if I have gained or lost this week! And I don't care! I can feel great and then go on the scales and being showing STS or a lb loss and it pisses me right off!!

I loved it, it was so hard! But good at the same time! Was actually dripping with sweat! Ewww! How have you been lovely? Need to catch up in your news xx

Ha I know that feeling, attempted 30DS again tonight, looked like a tomato and dripping! I'm a bit eurgh this week, need to stop peaking at the scales, been so good but not showing any form of loss!
XxX

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

Hello ladies hope you are all peachy! Well not had the best week at all, I've been on the Seafood diet - eating every food I see! I've also had a weekend of eating out at lovely restaurants and drinking lots of cocktails! Scales are showing a massive 7lbs on which obviously quite upset about but probably not the best time to weigh in right after all that! Anyway back on it now I've eaten rubbish all week and feel sluggish and faaatttttt!!

Afternoon chick Happy Easter. Boo to the scales grrr - 7lbs isnt bad if you have eaten everything in sight, considering ive had 2 meals off plan since Thurs and mine are showing a gain of 5lbs.

Dont be too hard on yourself - get today out of the way and get right back on it. Im going to try and be good until WI, last week I was 0.5 away from target I dont think I could handle being 5.5 away arghhhh

Aw thank you Sheila actually feel better after reading that, although same, boo to your scales too! Literally have eaten tons, at least 3 Easter eggs and it's contents, mcdonalds, cakes, two tubs of Pringles, 3 crispy cakes, subway, pasta dish Friday night, and tapas last night, and about 8 cocktails over the two nights! I feel like a pig! But you are right, today is the last day and tomorrow I'm right back on it! I will need to do an exercise DVD and planning on taking kids out so we might spend the day walking about to places!!

Im sure if we get back focused the scales will be our friends again :DXxx

Aw thank you Sheila actually feel better after reading that, although same, boo to your scales too! Literally have eaten tons, at least 3 Easter eggs and it's contents, mcdonalds, cakes, two tubs of Pringles, 3 crispy cakes, subway, pasta dish Friday night, and tapas last night, and about 8 cocktails over the two nights! I feel like a pig! But you are right, today is the last day and tomorrow I'm right back on it! I will need to do an exercise DVD and planning on taking kids out so we might spend the day walking about to places!!

Im sure if we get back focused the scales will be our friends again :DXxx

I think sometimes we just forget to put things into perspective hun and we forget how far we have come. I dont care what anyone says, we all have an odd day off plan sometimes days (pleural) Im sure if I hadnt walked as much yesterday it would have been so much worse.
Getting back on plan is what its all about, rather than days gone by where we would throw the towel in and give in and just eat eat eat.

We will do it hun its out of our systems now, onward and downward xx

Sounds lush hun. Its amazing how eating rubbish makes us feel rubbish. It will be out of your system tomorrow and you will be back on track lovely x

Have been away for ages! Well it seems like it! I've been sooooo bad! I'm hopefully getting back on track tomorrow as I feel like I've put in so much! No exercise apart from PT on wed! I'm going for a run tomorrow though and going to try do some exercise at home as have trainer on wed and not looking forward to saying that I've not stuck to plan all week! Man I just wish I could stick to this, I'm so good when focused! So far it's been Xmas and Easter! X

Have been away for ages! Well it seems like it! I've been sooooo bad! I'm hopefully getting back on track tomorrow as I feel like I've put in so much! No exercise apart from PT on wed! I'm going for a run tomorrow though and going to try do some exercise at home as have trainer on wed and not looking forward to saying that I've not stuck to plan all week! Man I just wish I could stick to this, I'm so good when focused! So far it's been Xmas and Easter! X

I think I'm sharing this right now, we can do it and we can get back on it, plus PT will totally help you! It's SO hard to eat right, especially once you've been big because you know what you're missing, but imagine how good you'll feel when you get to target, and you feel good in your own skin - that's my motivation right now!
XxX

Evening hun hope your well. Good luck for your fresh start tomorrow you can do it and get that focus back xx

I think I'm sharing this right now, we can do it and we can get back on it, plus PT will totally help you! It's SO hard to eat right, especially once you've been big because you know what you're missing, but imagine how good you'll feel when you get to target, and you feel good in your own skin - that's my motivation right now!
XxX

i need to take a leaf out of your book Emma! Always so positive!! I hope you are good!! Not long until your holiday?! Xx

We would all be at target and maintaining if life were simple hun .... just a shame its not lol. No one said this losing weight malarkey would be so hard eh!

Have you been to WI today? how did it go? xx

Hope you're alright Sweet.
XxX

Back