Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

So had some shortbread biscuits yesterday had about 6! Was just so disappointed! I feel like today I've perked up a bit and need to stop this, I'm doing well and being disappointed with a small loss really isn't going to achieve anything! Today breakfast was 2 bits of toast (heb) with 4 poached eggs on them (yum), I've had a tub of quark with 2 white choc options so 6 syns there, and lunch/dinner- was a really bad attempt at curry! But I ate most of it anyway can of chopped tomatoes, fried onions and mushrooms with garam masala (spice) it's was ok but nothing like I hoped it would be!! Had two apples and about 3 bottles of water need to up this!
Have pineapple for later possibly or il take it in work tomorrow.
Let's do this this week! Have been told at curves that another 29lbs and il be in the overweight category rather than the obese so I need to focus on this! I'm also 11lbs away from being half way there! Which as I write this makes me think I've come so far already I can't give up this time! To be nearly half way needs to brin back that focused mid I've had! I'm sure I will be fine in a couple of days though! Good luck everyone for your weigh ins x

Well done on your losses so far ! You really have done well. We all have ups and downs don't worry but at least you had a loss. I have sts for the last 2 weeks so I need a right kick up the backside ! :D I'm sure you will reach your goal very soon . Your food sounds fab !

Kay xx

Well done on your losses so far ! You really have done well. We all have ups and downs don't worry but at least you had a loss. I have sts for the last 2 weeks so I need a right kick up the backside ! :D I'm sure you will reach your goal very soon . Your food sounds fab !

Kay xx

Thanks hun, I have just been a grumpy bum the past couple of days! I was bad again last night so I'm only up a lb. feeling much better today ad ready to kick it off again!

Well done with done with your loss too you must be so proud of yourself and feel fab! This time for me is definitely different in terms of being able to have bad days and then forget about them and keep going, what's the point in giving up now when I'm nearly half way there! Feeling fab now and knowing that we can feel even better with more weight off :) before I would have given up now and went back to old eating habits! Couple of biscuits and chocolates are hardly worth crying about though!

My food is really just the same all the time I really need to start trying to make new things! Do you have a food diary? X

Ok so I've gained the 2lb I lost last week, still got until sat to claw this back! I'm so angry at myself for eating biscuits and chocolate! Yesterday and today have been good days and I've really stuck to plan, hopefully I can get back into the right frame of mind as atm I'm struggling to not eat more chocolate and crisps and whatever naughtiness!
I was in new look today trying on dresses and actually shopped downstairs in the normal bit rather than inspire range! And went into quiz too tried on an 18 dress two actually and both fit fine! I feel like I'm in the first week zone when you are just trying to get into the diet and struggle to resist things! Need to just try keep on track and i will be back in the zone again!
Fingers and toes are crossed for Saturday!!

Gym tomorrow!

Seem to be more motivated today, scales showed 15st2lb this which I'm happy with hopefully I can have some sort of loss this week even if it's a 1lb, would love them to say 15st! Probably don't deserve getting a 14st something. I will be happy with a STS this week too, I feel I had a really bad start. Anyway today I've been drinking so much water, weeing every 20mins! (Ha sorry!)
breakfast: 2weetabix and semi skimmed milk
lunch : pineapple muller light toffee
dinner: sw chips yummy!
2 mandarins and 2 apples for snacks

im still finding it hard to not eat certain things in the house! Mainly Nutella! Walkers Prawn crisps! Oh and gold biscuits they are so delish! But I know they will make me happy for all of 2 minutes and then il feel guilty and think I've ruined everything! If I can just stick to it the next couple of days I know I can get back to being so motivated again!

Weigh in ....14st 12! I'm so happy and 5lbs away from 4 stone! It's been a hard week as I've really felt like giving up after the bad start to the week, and every day I've wanted to eat rubbish. I know you can have syns on sw but for me I just can't I really can't control it, I don't just stop at one or even two. Not eating chocolate crisps etc is the way to control this. I know this week will be my week to get back on track in terms of being motivated again. Seeing the scales at 14st now is a brilliant feeling. My works night out is the 21st dec and my target weight is to be 13st 13lb so another 13lbs to lose in the next 5 weeks.

Im also really going to try not to weigh myself everyday now, and I may weigh myself on Friday this week as I have a night out at night so I could enjoy myself more on Friday having the weigh in in the morning.

today I'm going out for lunch today so I will be having arbarriatta pasta (sorry for spelling) breakfast will be usual weetabix and milk and for tea/snack I plan to have fruit depending on how hungry I am. I may have some poached eggs and beans if I'm really hungry.

have a great week weighing in everyone x

Ok so after saying I'm going to try not weighing myself I did it this morning! Lol! Oops but happy it said another 1lb down! 14st 11 and 4lb to go for the 4stone! I just hope I can get down to my mini target in 5 weeks!

Ok so for lunch Ive got my chips cooking and away to make a chip shop style curry sauce that I've seen on here and lots of people saying its yum!! I shall post a pic later!

Here it is it's quite good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 81
Scales still showing 14st11lb this morning, I really think I need to stop thinking I'm going to lose this 4lb to get my 4stone but Im thinking I should definitely achieve it next week tho!

Yest i had weetabix and milk, homemade soup for lunch and for dinner, 3 LMc sausages (red onion- free) I both some beans although with three satsumas through the day and lots of water.

today - weetabix and milk, sw chips are now, and tonight it's chicken and veg will need to have a small portion of chicken as I'm doing green (as per!) had 2 satsumas so far will have some strawberries after main meal tonight lots of water so far too.

im thinking some exercise is in order tonight, gym and swim tomorrow and Thursday, possibly after work on Friday and first thing Saturday.

feeling quite motivated this week, although I am at times thinking I want certain foods. Going to see my friend at the weekend and we are going out for tea and drinks so I'm going to try have he healthiest thing on the menu and still to diet drinks and vodka. Shouldn't be too bad since weigh in is in the morning anyway!

Confession time.. I had 6 truffles and two bags and prawn cocktail crisps last night and today I had 4 truffle and 5 rolo cookies that I had bought for the kids!! Absolute pig! By the time I had eaten the 5th one I felt sick and upset! Why the f**k did I do that! I started well today and didn't feel too bad about last night as we need to have an occasional time where we have a wee treat (I say "wee" there) but there was no need in doing it today too! I had weetabix this morning and 2 satsumas and then that and haven't eaten anything else all day and just drank water as I've just felt so bad! Probably not the best thing to have done and just kept going with plan. I've bought in ingredients to make a curry so gonna do that Tom try making extra to take into work on Friday too. Ah well that's me now I've got it out my system and need to move forward and forget about this day! It's def been the worst day for me but some good needs to come out of it and that is that I need to remember how bad I have felt and use this for times when I want to pig out!

Ive vet reset my target to 10st 7lb and this weight is the healthy weight bracket. I think when I get to this target and I feel I could lose more then I can always reset but I'm thinking that's good goal to aim for!

Really can't believe after the two days I've had the scales are showing 14st 10! Was shocked to see this but delighted, I just need to kick myself up the bum now get refocused and do what I set out to do! 3lb to get to 4 stone I can do it!

Away to try work out really hard in gym as yest I was swimming for 20mins which was pathetic! Gym swim and then rest after. Got until sat to weigh in but I may weigh in Tom due to going out Tom night

Gym and swim altogether 1hr and 15, was on the treadmill for 25mins as fast as I could go as high incline as I could manage! This was at 2pm I really last as long as possible but I hadn't eaten anything at the point and I needed home to eat!

red day today first in ages - 2 alpen bars heb, lunch was 4 hard boiled eggs and chicken (whole chicken all skin and fat removed) and tea will be the leftover chicken but I'm actually still quite full from lunch. I've just eaten an apple too.

I def feel so motivated to keep going and it's all thanks to the scales this morning hopefully it will say 14.10 again or even better 9! Ha although I think that's a bit of wishful thinking!

I had a lovely meal yesterday 3 bloody courses tho! We shared a bread platter with dipping oils, then I had 5 king prawns which had been deep fried delish!, then a spicy bean burger with chips and salad and then sticky toffee pudding with a scoop of ice cream! Was amazing! Had two cocktails too, passion fruit daiquiri and raspberry mojhito. So safe to say a had a right night of syns! I've felt ill ever since the meal tho from last night right up to now, I don't think it's the actual meal think my body is just not used to all the fatal sugary food I consumed last night! I've eaten two hard boiled eggs today as I felt like I need to eat something, but I don't think il manage tea tonight not had my healthy a and b either. I'm not going to dwell on last night I was out with friends and it's the first time in 15 weeks that I've let myself go and just enjoy! The food was nice but it made me realise that I really don't miss food like puddings and fried things and I'm quite happy to keep going on the diet. I'm hoping for at least 2lb off this week to get my 4 stone award and really gonna try working hard this week.

So after a baddddd start to the week half way here and I'm feeling motivated to get back into it. I have a feeling I will show a gain on sat but I'm gonna work my ass of this week that's all I can really do! I ended up getting a takeaway the other night first time in 16weeks but still it was good but I felt ridiculously full and bloated after. I don't want to go back to eating the way I did and if I don't get back it soon I'm in danger of doing just that.

been to gym and for a swim this morning and gonna do an exercise DVD tonight and/or just dance on the wii.

Going to to have red day I think still deciding tho all I've eaten so far is fruit. Will pop on later

would love to hear from people who are reading my thread too, I know people are too! Pop in and say hi!

Back