Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

Wow congratulations! I am rushing myself this week, really want at least a 4lb loss!

Going to be eating lots of free and speedy foods. Made a big batch of mushy pea curry, its lovely! I might stink a bit but its worth it lol x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh sorry i completely forgot to say! I weigh in Saturdays, STS this week but i am happy with that considering the week i have had! Will double my efforts this week. Got a lot of emotional stress at the min so trying not to let it get to me so fingers crossed!

I think the mushy pea curry is the same as the sauce hun, i just throw extra veg, quorn or whatever i want in x

I am fine :) or at least i am today haha. Let me know how you find the curry x

Good weekend swimming did 30 lengths which has improved since I first started. I also walked there and back at half 6 in the morning!

Plan for today breakfast - 2 chocolate weetabix and 250ml semi skimmed milk
Lunch - 3 lm veg red onion and rosemary sausages
Tea- 3 poached eggs and beans

water water and water!!!! Apples

lunch isn't much haven't really got much time for much else today but I love these and they fill me up xx

Yesterday was feeling awful so wasn't up for much food breakfast was usual weetabix with milk and lunch was a creamy cheese mugshot!

Today feeling better so I've eaten an apple so far. Will have breakfast at work which will be weetabix with milk. Lunch not sure but gonna have fish and veg for dinner so might get some cooked chicken! And have a red day see if I can throw some reds in this week to mix it up a bit! Scales still showing 15 st 5lb this morning so 1lb would be happy with any loss this week as I had such a big loss last week asking for another big loss is asking the impossible! I think! Only going to manage gym once this week which will be Tom seriously considering joining curves again as it's two seconds from work and can just go on my lunch break! But it would mean £65 on gym and curves! But least I can go there when I work when I can't get to my gym! Ahh will see x

I feel like I've eaten so much today!! Eek! So lunch I had some of the lunch at work today which was chicken moussaka oh it was looooovely! Had I with some salad. For tea tonight I had breaded fish, peas and mashed potatoes! It doesn't sound much but feel like it was loads! Gym Tom! Only day this week as I will be work on Thursday as a one off!

Just occurred to me it's only 7 more weigh ins til my Christmas night out!! This has what has been my motivation at the start!! Atm I'm probably more a size 18 now rather than a 20 (no longer 18-20) I'm so proud of myself for getting this far! Being a size 24 12 weeks ago and losing 3st 4 in that time is amazing! I just hope I can keep going to my 10st target! Only 5st 3 to go! I am trying to focus more on each stone at a time! Getting under each stone bracket then the actual full stone! I'm mega excited to see 14st something! Not been that weight in years. Everyone seems to be noticing now also which is the best feeling! This is the longest I have been on a diet before and I must say have surprised myself at how focused I have been each day to keep going! I just hope I can continue this as I really do want to succeed :)

ultimately I want to be slim for Florida in October next year and is what made me start this journey in the first place, my Christmas night out and two wedding next year have also given me a focus to work for!

Sorry for going on!!

Breakfast - 3 poached eggs and beans, 2 weetabix with ss milk
lunch- baked potato with beans
tea- eggs and beans again!
Water and cup of tea

scales were showing 15st 2 this morning (1lb) loss hopefully can keep that going would LOVE to see 14st something on Saturday!! That would mean another 3 including this 1lb! 4 is maybe asking to much this week?!

Yesterday started so well! My usual weetabix and milk, eggs and beans for tea (fruit for lunch) and I was really craving sweet thigs at about 8 last night! I ended up eating liquorice all sorts the coconuty sweets had about 8 of them and then had 3 pieces of (white ekk) toast! I felt sooooo guilty after but the scales this morning still showed 15st 2 which is fine and not put on! I rejoined curves this week along with going the gym and swim at my local hotel due to only getting to go there sometimes twice a week, and it's close to work so I now go on my lunch hour! So I've moved on from toastgate and refocused for the weigh in on sat! I would love to get under 14st this week and really going to go for it now until sat am!

Today so far weetabix and milk and whole pack a pineapple rings :) I'm thinking chips and eggs tonight for tea

water - been to Zumba at curves today and 30 minute swim - planning on doing just dance 3 on the wii tonight possibly 30 min worth?

Sake! Still at 15st 2 still got until Saturday to weigh in properly but still! My exercise has been upped for felt I'm working really hard! Would be happy with another lb so that next week could be the week I'm in the 14st bracket.

Todays plan is the gym maybe swimming will see after the gym how I feel, feeling quite sore this morning after everything yesterday.

Breakfast-2 weetabix and 250 semi skimmed milk
lunch- creamy cheese mug shot 2 syns
dinner- mild curry savoury rice
snacks- apples and pineapple
water water water!!

Hope everyones having a good week x

-2lb off in weigh in today bit bummed as it said 3 yesterday! Plus yesterday I exercised so much! I was really wanting to see 14st 13lb at least so I won't lie I'm quite disappointed! But I know that next week I'm more than sure I will see it so I just need to keep going and keep myself motivated, it's not going to happen overnight and I need to remember that losses are not always going to be big. I also keep thinking that the sweets and toast on wed night might have been the main reason but at the end of the day i don't have any syns hardly ever, so when I do crave for sweets I will treat myself now and then. Another thing that I have realised, is that I'm getting bored with what I am eating. If I'm going to stay focused on this diet I need to start making a variety of things so make it more exciting to stick to it. I feel I have done well the past 13 weeks mainly eating the same things. I really want to try a curry which I have found a very easy recipe and also a curry sauce for the chips! And carbonara too! These are the things I'm mainly craving.

6 weigh ins until Christmas my goal for that date (21st dec) is to be 13st 13lb which is a stone and 2lbs. I would be over the moon if I can reach this weight by then.

Sorry for for the rant!

So had some shortbread biscuits yesterday had about 6! Was just so disappointed! I feel like today I've perked up a bit and need to stop this, I'm doing well and being disappointed with a small loss really isn't going to achieve anything! Today breakfast was 2 bits of toast (heb) with 4 poached eggs on them (yum), I've had a tub of quark with 2 white choc options so 6 syns there, and lunch/dinner- was a really bad attempt at curry! But I ate most of it anyway can of chopped tomatoes, fried onions and mushrooms with garam masala (spice) it's was ok but nothing like I hoped it would be!! Had two apples and about 3 bottles of water need to up this!
Have pineapple for later possibly or il take it in work tomorrow.
Let's do this this week! Have been told at curves that another 29lbs and il be in the overweight category rather than the obese so I need to focus on this! I'm also 11lbs away from being half way there! Which as I write this makes me think I've come so far already I can't give up this time! To be nearly half way needs to brin back that focused mid I've had! I'm sure I will be fine in a couple of days though! Good luck everyone for your weigh ins x

Back