Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Aww you'll be fine, remember what you've put on (if any) will come off!

Oh jeez! Scales today showed I've put 11lbs!! In the past 3/4 weeks!! I want to cry!!! Even so I have still been so bad today after going to the gym!! What is wrong with me!! I'm hoping Tom it can start again and get back my motivation and weigh myself in a week or two!

I hate ate christmas and I hate that I have been so bad! I just went back to eating takeaways! I feel like my cheeks have cushions on them as I can totally feel those 11lbs!

Right so instead of complaining and being angry I need to take action!!

Tom on is the start back! No more chocolate! No more takeaways! I'm going to look for new recipes to try to make top he diet fun and exciting again!!!

Been on minimins for the past hour and can honestly say it's really helping to know that I'm not alone in gaining weight over the festive period but hearing everyone dust it off as they know how into get it off again! So right I know I can get back on this diet! I have did so well and I hate this feeling atm so Tom is my day!

Im coming back on later for recipes and to catch up on a few diaries.

my plan for Tom

breakfast 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk

gym and swim I need to work hard at both as today I was there about an hour in total.

Lunch- eggs and beans

dinner- sw chips or savoury rice mild curry

snacks apples/satsumas

water water water!!

Eurgh, I haven't been good the last few days either, you are not alone!

Plan for tomorrow sounds good, you'll shift the gain, just believe you can, weirdly, sometimes even if I've eaten badly if I think I've lost I will have, think you can trick your body sometimes :)

Ok so I had a good day yesterday and stuck to plan! I still don't feel really positive but it's due to weight gain I think! Desperate to get back not rack so need to contiupnue with what I am doing and start seeing the losses again and I will be fine! Gym and swim later, meeting my friend for lunch today going to have soup and play it safe! And have bought loads of veg to make soup also! Which I plan to have for the next couple of days!

I'm the same at the mo, lack of losses is so disheartening, you'll no doubt have a great loss if you stick Veg soup in a few times!
X

Guess what I've found! My motivation! Yay! I'm feeling so good and motivated today! Away to gym now and spend a good bit of time there and then a swim after!
Need to get organised with food too not had anything to eat yet but I think the plan might be soup today! If I have time going to try getting a slow cooker as all my friends are raving about them! (That's when you know you're 30 and old right?!)
lucky I haven't put anymore weight on since last week when I weighed myself so I'm determined today is the day!
I literally am sick of everything I have eaten in the past 4-5 weeks as if I be honest December was a disaster with all the chocolates and then January has been out crisps and takeaways and just eating crap!
Anyway new day! I need to finish what I came here to do! And that's to lose weight! A lot of it too!

Yay for Motivation!! I'm so glad you've got your Mojo back and are back to being positive about it. I found mine Monday, but it took a while! Doesn't it feel lovely to be back on track?
I'm always tempted by a slow cooker, but keep putting it off!

:)

Hey I've just been reading this thread and can I just say well done !!!!!! on your losses, and well done for documenting it so well. It will help you a lot with motivation etc, it's like the mentality that slimming clubs use regularly anyway :)! I'm doing a different diet but afterwards may well consider using Slimming world as maintenance!

So to spur my motivation, I watched weight loss programmes ALL day yesterday! Well from around half ten as I went for a swim first! And this was because when I first started my diet I was watching series 5 of Australia's biggest loser! Best one I've seen! So yesterday I was watching extreme makeover weightloss editions! Really you can't anymore motivation from these programmes! Going to continue to watch them until I'm back properly but already weighing myself everyday again!

Oh I totally get that! I used to watch all the makeover shows to get motivated, I tried watching the top model shows, but they just made me want to eat!! XD

Ha! I just love watching when they are at their heaviest and seeing the process of them losing the weight! Bloody love Chris Powell too he would make me want to lose the weight and work my ass off! Today was a good day and scales are showing I'm losing yay! Going to have a proper weigh in next Friday/Saturday not going back on scales but going on them the past couple of days has helped to see I'm losing what I'm putting on!

My tummy is feeling pretty dodgy today as it was yesterday evening too. Plan for today is quite light so 2 slices of toast (heb) with some scrambled or poached egg maybe with some beans. Lunch I'm going to have pasta n sauce pasta nice and quick too :) dinner not quick sure yet depending how hungry I am later may make a pot of soup! will be drinking plenty water though try to flush my body if I have a bug or something! No pretty! Haha!

Im feeling less bloated and fat too, although I still have to lose a good few pounds to get back to where I was! My face is feeling ok but I feel that I can feel my double chin! It's not that bad but I feel I can feel it, if that makes sense!

My clothes are not tight are anything but yesterday at work I felt my uniform wasn't as loose so I need to sort this right out now! I worked out it 23 weeks until my birthday which is when I wanted to be at target! I seriously need to just get stuck in with the diet and do my best! I refuse to see the scales any higher than what they were a couple of days ago!

My tummy is still really dodgy! I've had scrambled eggs, beans and 2 slices of toast. And managed a mug shot and three apples! Not enough I know but I'm not really hungry. I might make some soup tho! Went shopping today and fill like I'm not wanting any rubbish apart from Nutella! I just can't seem to stop thinking about it! Haha! Kids love it so feel I have to buy it for them! Would love some but I need to just push past this feeling! Still half way there and I should be more ahead than I am!

Feeling better today no more dodgy tummy! I am seriously struggling to not pig out today! Kids bought custard doughnuts from the co-op with their money (the 2 packets for like. £1) god they smell good but resisting them is so hard! Getting into diets is so hard! Hopefully being back at work tomorrow will help and won't go off plan! Key is to def be organised! I just need to make sure I have lots of fruit to snack on, hopefully it's not raining too as the plan is to go walking in my lunch! I think if it's raining I will still go as the staff room is just a disaster waiting to happen!

Starting again is always the hardest part, I so wish words of encouragement would give us all the willpower we need. Resisting the doughnuts is the first step though, not sure I'd have been able to! Now I'll be thinking of them all day too, why is January always so difficult?

How you doing sweet? Haven't seen you around for a few days.

X

Diary for today

2 choc weetabix and milk
sw chips
for dinner mild curry savoury rice

so far had a banana in weetabix and a pineapple lolly. Got another one think I shall eat later! And probably munch on a couple of apples later. I have some mixed frozen veg so may that with the rice too.

Off on holiday this week so not filled this in due to that, been at the gym everyday my ribs and legs have really been hurting! No pain no gain as they say! Need to get kids for school in an hour so I'm away to get my trainers back on and have a good walk! Just lay on the couch for what an hour and a half watching Olympus has fallen so I'm needing to get off my fat bum!

Three of my friends have started being good and going to the gym so we have a facebook convo going where we are honest with what we eat and weigh and exercise etc! Keeping me focused anyway! Need to get back to my 14st 4 no too far away though! January was a complete wipeout but I refuse to put on anymore weigh than I have and to finish what I have started!!

Best thing for me at the moment is not buying in rubbish for the kids as it's just too tempting!

Away for a walk gotta catch up on loads of diaries tonight!!

Was beginning to get worried about you!

Your plan for the day sounds good, can't believe how active you've been! January has been pretty much a write off for me too!!
Good news it that you're back with a clear head :)

Back