Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Oh I've become so addicted to girly rubbish TV at the moment, might have to kick Boy out for a few weeks and veg on the sofa!
XxX

Revenge is just my fav! It's so annoying having to wait a week for the next episode!! Sounds like a good plan! I'm lucky I have no one to fight the tv for! ;)

Cant wait to get watching! X

I think on the watch series page in the search bar you can type any American show and all the episodes will come up. I think Homeland will be on there too and don't know if you watch Dallas but I do that's also on there, lots of the popular shows are. I think you're gonna be busy now the next few weeks lol :D.

Kay xx

you'll do it hun!

Scales still showing 14.8 ahh just want one more lb!! Fingers crossed it will for tomorrow's weigh in!! Off to work :wave_cry:

Run and get some Green Tea, I swear by it for my big losses, I always have some the day before WI and it normally does the trick!
XxX

I feel so naughty today!!:(

Started off with weetabix and milk, then ended up having a portion (a kids size one though) of chicken curry/rice! I had two small packs of mixed fruit and then tea was roasted veg potato carrots and onions, sweet corn and Brussels sprouts!

I feel like I've been so bad! My scales have jumped right up to 14.11!! Eek!!!!! I will cry if I've put on I've been so good I don't deserve a gain!!!

don't worry Gill, I've eaten flapjack today - probably 2 days worth of sins :( Feel terrible now! Good luck for your WI

Thanks Hun! You were right not to worry!! I've lost 4lbs this week!! Yay!! And back to 4 stone loss altogether :D and 3 lb catch up!! And so close to carrying on this weight loss journey and doing even better than before!! (I'm sure that flapjack won't do any damage either chick)

I must admit I was feeling pretty down last night! I was even contemplating eating some crisps and ice cream! I just felt so hungry and disappointed. I'm glad I didn't go ahead and the scales could've been so much different if I had. I think I am in more control these days than I think. Before I would have eaten the crisps because I knew the curry would be bad and then think may as well have an off day! Really I knew last night to keep going! X

ps half way there!!!

So I'm away out for lunch soon with the girls and kids. Already chosen from the menu what to have, roast chicken with peas and mash although I'm thinking I won't eat the mash! I don't want to use the potatoes for my heb!! There's a sweet potato curry that sounds amazing and also their burgers are amazing! Buuuut I need to stay strong! Lucky my friends will probably be good too and they won't be like oh go in have what you like!! Haha! Have a great day girls xx

Just got back from Brewsters, had a jacket potato and beans with a side salad, not too bad! No butter and no salad dressing either. Hoping to have lost a couple fo lb tomorrow and I hope the flapjack hasn't completely screwed my week up :( WIll see tomorrow, I guess. Well done on your loss petal, That's fantastic!

Thanks Hun! You were right not to worry!! I've lost 4lbs this week!! Yay!! And back to 4 stone loss altogether :D and 3 lb catch up!! And so close to carrying on this weight loss journey and doing even better than before!! (I'm sure that flapjack won't do any damage either chick)

I must admit I was feeling pretty down last night! I was even contemplating eating some crisps and ice cream! I just felt so hungry and disappointed. I'm glad I didn't go ahead and the scales could've been so much different if I had. I think I am in more control these days than I think. Before I would have eaten the crisps because I knew the curry would be bad and then think may as well have an off day! Really I knew last night to keep going! X

ps half way there!!!

Yay ! :talk017: Fantastic loss Gilly ! Congrats on your 4 stone hun ! Your killing it like superwoman ! :superwoman: I'm so so happy for you ! :party0011: May your losses continue and I know you will catch up with last year by next weigh in ! :D Then they'll be no stopping you in racing to target ! :p You've really motivated me to get back with gym. Your a true inspiration ! ;)

Kay xx

Yay ! :talk017: Fantastic loss Gilly ! Congrats on your 4 stone hun ! Your killing it like superwoman ! :superwoman: I'm so so happy for you ! :party0011: May your losses continue and I know you will catch up with last year by next weigh in ! :D Then they'll be no stopping you in racing to target ! :p You've really motivated me to get back with gym. Your a true inspiration ! ;)

Kay xx

aw Kay I would love another 3lb loss to be back at 14.4!! I hope I can do it for next week!! You know as well as I do, how annoying it is to have to catch up on weight that you lost before! I feel so good at the moment that I will do better!! Thanks so much for your support! Xxx

Back