Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :wavey:

Just doing a quick catch up on diaries :p. Hope your well hun, have missed you ! :D I'm struggling to get my mojo back. Think I'm looking at a 7lb gain :eek:, I've not weighed for a few weeks. Anyway hope your doing well on the plan, its good to see you back ! :p Have a lovely weekend :):) .

Kay xx

Ok so I've started back properly yesterday! I know ive been saying this for weeks but a few things have snapped me into the focus and motivation which got me started last year! Can't even believe this time last year I'd lost 4 stone in 16 weeks! Depressing or what! I'm back at the weight I was when I first started adding 5lbs!!!!! I could actually cry! Although I wont I just need to get my big butt moving! So weighins again are in Saturday so next Saturday first one! I'm away to change my weight details and have all the magazines stories and biggest loser in hand to get me through the first fees weeks of the diet! And of course all the lovely minimins ladies!! Good luck girls for your weigh ins this week xxx

Today food

oops been really busy so not a lot eaten

banana
2 little packets of purple grapes
mushy pea curry with rice

green day! Making the curry as I type and kids are going to have some too. Hopefully have some left to take into work tomorrow for lunch!

Lots of water!

Went on on a lovely walk this morning with Kieran along the beach for over an hour which was great!

Food today

So back at work today and I started eating my mugshot had about 2 forkfuls and really thought I could smell sick every time it was near me so I ended up just eating some weetabix and a bag of grapes and tonight I've eaten the rest of the mushy pea curry with some rice. I'm pretty tired but I'm thinking it's about time to do some sort of exercise so I'm going to do that once the kids are in bed and then have a wee bath! Ah bliss! I really struggled to stay on track last night but i ended doing what I used to do and poured fairy liquid over things I was tempted by just a couple of biscuits, 2 sugar doughnuts and a double decker! Man I wanted that double decker!! X

:DFood today!

red day

Lunch - Packet of cold meat
2 bags of apples and grapes
dinner- roast chicken, sweetcorn, broccoli. Carrots and Brussel sprouts!

Water!

Feel like I'm getting back into this diet now, the headaches are gone and cravings are kinda gone too. Tomorrow and Thursday will be my test since I'm day off but a trip up to Asda for some yummy fruit and might make sw chips, eggs and beans as that is my favourite meal on sw! I might stick to chicken all depends on the mood tomorrow! :D

Well done on your loss. Fantastic

I've lost 13lbs! The most I've ever lost in my first week is 10lbs! Amazing! Have checked everyday! Over the moon yay!!!!

I'm thinking diet coke chicken again for tea in love with it! Xx

Whoop ! Whoop ! :talk017: Smashing Gilly, that is a staggering loss ! :eek: and long may it continue ! :D Well done lovely, so well deserved and just what you needed for motivation to keep going. You'll have your gain off in no time hun. Looking forward to reading your updates. Hope you have another smashing week and a fab loss ! I need to try the diet coke chicken too :p.

Kay xx

Aww thank you Hun! Was amazed too and you are so right, it's completely kicked started the motivation and focus!

The diet coke chicken is just amazing! I honestly think I'm going to have it every day until I get sick of it! There are loads of slimming world recipes on YouTube so I'm looking forward to trying a few! One that sticks out is smash pizza!! If you get the chance though Kay should give it a whirl! Need to catch up with your diary Hun hope you are well!! I'm sure you are smashing it! Are you still doing your challenges?? Xx

Happy Monday! I'm thinking today I will have a Green day. Im quite keen to try the smash pizza so I'm thinking I should go for it and try it tonight after work! Planning on lots of fruit for breakfast when I get to work and maybe a mugshot for lunch. I've actually been eating packets of cooked chicken for my lunch when I've been at work (only work three days) but I'm getting a bit sick of that already it's not a very exciting lunch! Anyway off to get ready for work! X

Morning! So yesterday I ended up just having a packed of chicken again as I knew I was getting chicken at night at my mums for tea. Also at lunch I tried the new muller light chocolate dessert thing- now when I bought it I assumed it would be free since it was the same calories as the normal muller lights but my friend checked and said they were actually coming up at 5 syncs. Was a it disappointed but glad I didn't eat the 4 of them that came as a pack! For tea I had grilled chicken, sweetcorn and Brussels sprouts! So yum! Gave the mashed potato a miss though.
Ive had a sneaky peep again at the scales (I'm guilty of doing this everyday!) and honestly am amazed at how quickly the weight is coming off this time. I'm thinking that 2 weeks off pretty big loses its definitely going to slow down now to like 3 or 4 and gradually going down to 1 or 2 when I'm nearer my target weight! I lost 4 stone 4lb in 16 weeks last year so atm my focus is to get back to that weight because I felt so much better. And obviously when I'm there my ultimate goal is between ten and a half stone to eleven stone! I have been that weight since I was like 18!

Anyway today im thinking of maybe a baked potato and some tuna! Really in the mood for that! Will fill in food later though! Xx

Hey, I really like your thread and its so helpful to see what others are eating and the weight they're losing! Keep going, you're doing great! I've just started my own profile so I'm hoping to start posting about my Slimming World journey! I even find writing it down on something like this will keep me more focused! Im trying my first success express week and taking a break from the extra easy plan cause my weightloss has become very slow! Anyhoo, I shall be checking your thread regularly :) Thanks for posting!

Had a lovely chilled out weekend, doing nothing at all yesterday! Watched films on Netflix with my Jamie's on! I had a baked potato yesterday with some tuna mayo was so yum! Need to start having that more often as it really is so good and so filling! Today I've had chicken- got the Piri piri chicken from tesco which I love too! I have had one packet so if I'm peckish later I may have the other packed I got! I think this is the week my weight is going to slow down, sneaky peek of the scales are showing I'm down to 17st4 (2lbs off) which is pretty good but im thinking 3or 4 I will be happy with! I have a night out in two weeks (12th) so I would love to have lost 2 stone by then I only have have 6lbs to do it! So fingers crossed I can do it!

Back