Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Diet coke chicken was amazeballs!! Some left for tomorrow's lunch too :D that was tea and had piri piri mini chicken fillets for lunch and had two bananas so far. Actually stuffed!! Been on my feet all day and once kids are in bed going either do charlottes workout or just stick on my headphones get the beats on and dance about my living room! Hope everyone having a great weekend x

Hi Gill, wishing you lots of luck! Subscribed x

Been good all day again hopefully this is the start of me back on track again! I've looked out all my old clothes from when I lost the weight last year as I daily reminder that I will get there!

Lots of water, 2 bananas for breakfast, chicken for lunch with a fruit pack and dinner an omelette! completed all of Charlottes belly blitz tonight. :D

I reread all the entries in my diary and felt it's really motivated me again too!

Last edited:
Good day so far! Started off with melon and grapes for breakfast and I had some sweet n sour pork with rice and green beans for lunch, small portion like children's size (work in a nursery). Not sure what to have for tea not overly hungry so might just have scrambled eggs and beans or something light!

On a day off tomorrow so I'm thinking I might have a baked potato for lunch as I've been craving one all day! Will need to go to curves as haven't ben all week! Oops!

So went to class this morning hopefully that will get me into the ways again and keep me focused! Went to Iceland and bought some SW meals, tried the sweet potato curry, it's was ok not delish but ok I have another one and will eat that but I doubt I would buy it again. I got a chicken tikka masala, beef in red onion gravy, spaghetti and meatball and noodles one. Not convinced about them will try them all as the others might be nicer. They have great reviews and the potato curry was very very filled which I liked. Just not overly convinced I'd be rushing to buy it, like it is very handy to just put on if you are tired and can't be bothered to cook!

I still ill am a bit confused as to why basically red and green days are now bascially meshed together but I think I will read through the books and try the diet properly.

Away to curves soon for some exercise :D

I've only just found out about Iceland, I agree though, as a "I really can't be bothered to cook" option it's much better than a takeout!

Hope curves is good!
XxX

Man I'm struggling today! I feel like a ravenous beast! I'm soooooo hungry nothing is filling me up! I had a sw meal the beef in red onion gravy and veg mash (omg so yum!!) my rocky road hifis and milk and about 3 bananas and a pineapple lolly! How am I going to get to bedtime with out slipping up!? Cupboards are full of goodies as the kids are having sleepovers tonight! Me wants to cry!!why does food affect people like this!?

Eat, just eat free! How about some cold pasta salad? Filling and free? Or use some syns, doesn't look like you've had many!
XxX

Rejoined my gym last night as I really miss swimming and going there! Went this morning and already feel my muscles hurting! Curves later before I pick up the kids! Yesterday I tried the chicken tikka meal from the slimming world range which was really nice, will definitely buy that again. For lunch yesterday I had plain chicken and a big fruit salad. Weigh in Thursday, eek! I know I've lost at least 2lbs and if I can just keep exercising and eating good I'd look a 5lbs off but I defo ruined it at the weekend to getting a bigger loss. It's not a marathon though I'm happy with any loss really! I feel so in the zone though and that's all you need! Once you are there and determined there's no stopping me really!! Well hopefully not again there won't be!

My friend who I will be a bridesmaid got her wedding dress at the weekend and I'm so scared any day she's gonna say lets get the bridesmaids now! All her bridesmaids are slim and lovely with one who is about a 16 but I know she is trying to lose weight also! Hopefully have a few months until she says lets get the dresses! I was a bridesmaid before a couple of years ago and I hated how big I looked in the photos! Also I remember the day I was when my mum had said you look nice but it's a shame you aren't slimmer for today! I need to remember how bad and awful that made me feel as I don't want to be big for this wedding too. I keep thinking of how I want to look! Anyway it's a lovely sunny day, bit on the windy side but I'm going for a walk as im determined not to use this holiday day as an excuse to sit about watching Netflix!! Caught up with broadchurch from last night since I fell asleep so nothing else to catch up on! Hope you all have a great day xxx

Loving how motivated you sound! Give me some please!

You will look lovely either way, but you could always ask to get a dress a few sizes smaller and aim for it? Then you have no excuses as you need to get into the dress.

The amount of exercise you're doing is amazing!
XxX

Aw thanks chick, I'm quite proud of myself today! Defo trying to do as much as I can before class on Thursday! Had a green day today so chips for lunch and just finished chips for dinner! And had to smallish packs of strawberries, counties glasses of water! Off tomorrow so curves have started a Zumba class which I'm going to in the morning then im going to go in gym for a bit but plan is more for a nice swim. Really missed swimming so looking forward to getting back into it! One more day tomorrow to do as much as I can for Thursday! X

Back