Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Oh no hope you're ok chick, if you sore already imagine what you will be like tomorrow! I love how you obviously have the exercise bug and you can that you time! It's definitely a horr for me right now although love the way you feel after you've completed a workout, like healthier and acccomplished or something!! Hehe! I remember when I lost 4 stone before how great I felt and I was going for runs etc and going further and further each time! I want to be back there and keep going from that time, I don't want to go back to bad eat habits. Oh so you haven't read the books, I'd definitely say the books are racier and lil bit better than the film! All your meals sound so yum! Did you start off with slimming world? Xx
I also love that feeling after a work out when it's all over and done with you feel proud of yourself for doing it and it's all worth while :)
You will get back to where you were gill I know you will you sound like you really want it so you will grab it with both hands and be round again :)
I would love to be able to run I may start even if it's just twice a week think I'll wait for the summer tho too bloody cold still !!
I will be getting the books I was thinking shall I skip book one or is there more to it was just thinking with me seeing the film ??
Awww your little body was probably all relaxed after your lovely afternoon chick Xxx

I also love that feeling after a work out when it's all over and done with you feel proud of yourself for doing it and it's all worth while :) You will get back to where you were gill I know you will you sound like you really want it so you will grab it with both hands and be round again :) I would love to be able to run I may start even if it's just twice a week think I'll wait for the summer tho too bloody cold still !! I will be getting the books I was thinking shall I skip book one or is there more to it was just thinking with me seeing the film ?? Awww your little body was probably all relaxed after your lovely afternoon chick Xxx

Thank you chick I'm sure with your support I will be there in no time! It's so nice to have someone there supporting you all the time :) my friend who works at curves is really supportive too she wants to lose a stone I think for our holiday to Turkey but it's nice to people around you who give you that boost (or kick up the backside!!)
There's an app called the couch to 5k which helps you start running. I used to have a personal trainer who got me into running and it was awful to start with and I really struggled but after a couple of months I really enjoyed it, I was about 3 stone less then so it was slightly easier! All the exercise that I'm trying to build up now will hopefully be building up my fitness to go when I eventually start running again. Especially when the weather is lovely again!
Yeah would skip the first book chick, as the film pretty much covered everything! The only thing is though I found the books more intense and I remember after reading the first book i was sooo sad at the end and grabbed the second one in hope they got back together! So it's just up to you but the second and third books are great! Xx

Thank you chick I'm sure with your support I will be there in no time! It's so nice to have someone there supporting you all the time :) my friend who works at curves is really supportive too she wants to lose a stone I think for our holiday to Turkey but it's nice to people around you who give you that boost (or kick up the backside!!) There's an app called the couch to 5k which helps you start running. I used to have a personal trainer who got me into running and it was awful to start with and I really struggled but after a couple of months I really enjoyed it, I was about 3 stone less then so it was slightly easier! All the exercise that I'm trying to build up now will hopefully be building up my fitness to go when I eventually start running again. Especially when the weather is lovely again! Yeah would skip the first book chick, as the film pretty much covered everything! The only thing is though I found the books more intense and I remember after reading the first book i was sooo sad at the end and grabbed the second one in hope they got back together! So it's just up to you but the second and third books are great! Xx
Support Is fantastic to help us get through our journeys just what we need in good and not so good times couch to 5k sounds interesting I'll download that so I'm ready need the weather I'm terrible in the cold as soon as I feel it I need a wee haha :)
Just got home took the kids to maccies as my eldest bring his little friend home in Wednesday's so it's a little treat for them I had a water :)
Ohhh I'm excited for the books now I used to love going to bed early and reading now I'm never of this bloody phone addicted to it and crackers I hadn't planned any crackers for today but I really do fancy them haha !!
What you upto tonight you decided on your tea yet Xxx

Support Is fantastic to help us get through our journeys just what we need in good and not so good times couch to 5k sounds interesting I'll download that so I'm ready need the weather I'm terrible in the cold as soon as I feel it I need a wee haha :) Just got home took the kids to maccies as my eldest bring his little friend home in Wednesday's so it's a little treat for them I had a water :) Ohhh I'm excited for the books now I used to love going to bed early and reading now I'm never of this bloody phone addicted to it and crackers I hadn't planned any crackers for today but I really do fancy them haha !! What you upto tonight you decided on your tea yet Xxx

Completely agree and it's the mistake I made last time when I was putting weight back on again was to not keep logging in! With you in the phone too, now that I downloaded the app never off minimins!! It's keeping me so motivated seeing yours and everyone else's dairies! Just a fab wee palace isn't it?!
Oh I know what you mean with the cold, but if we get out of March then April should be a bit warmer! Are you in England Katie? I'm not sure why I think that!
Just back from taking the kids to McDs too! That's spooky!! I didn't have anything, not really that bothered though it's far too close to weigh in!
There's nothing better when you get into a good book, I love reading usually but gotten into bad habits of watching Netflix at night!!
You weren't planning crackers?! Katie are you feeling alright? :D hehe!
I'm going to be boring and have a pasta n sauce buttttt Tomorrow I'm going to try making chilli. Another member put up a chilli recipe so I'm going to try it! Xx

Completely agree and it's the mistake I made last time when I was putting weight back on again was to not keep logging in! With you in the phone too, now that I downloaded the app never off minimins!! It's keeping me so motivated seeing yours and everyone else's dairies! Just a fab wee palace isn't it?! Oh I know what you mean with the cold, but if we get out of March then April should be a bit warmer! Are you in England Katie? I'm not sure why I think that! Just back from taking the kids to McDs too! That's spooky!! I didn't have anything, not really that bothered though it's far too close to weigh in! There's nothing better when you get into a good book, I love reading usually but gotten into bad habits of watching Netflix at night!! You weren't planning crackers?! Katie are you feeling alright? :D hehe! I'm going to be boring and have a pasta n sauce buttttt Tomorrow I'm going to try making chilli. Another member put up a chilli recipe so I'm going to try it! Xx
I love it in here not sure my hubby agrees with it I think he feels left out haha :)
I love seeing what everyone's eating strange how I never used to care for food Id just eat what I wanted and was oblivious to Cals now I love planning the night before for the next day really changed woman until I have a good blowout :-0
Hopefully it will be warmer soon I love getting up super early when the suns shining puts me in a lovely mood :)
I'm from Liverpool were are you from gill sorry if you've said ??
Really spooky about mcds but Yayyyy to us both being good girls :)
Hahaha I wasn't no but they may appear later on :)
Ohhh chilli sounds good you'll have to keep me updated Xxx

Aw that's so cool you are in Liverpool, love the accent! I'm in dundee (Scotland) boring! Hehe! Ooh so what were you planning instead of your crackers? I'm going to nip to the big tesco and see if I can pick up some flavoured quark! What are you up to tomorrow? Xx
funny that as I love the Scottish accent one of my friends on here is from Edinburgh we met up a few weeks back we had a lovely day :)
I've just had my dinner followed by a butterscotch moose with raspberries was yum!!
Awww I hope you can get it Xxx

Pressed sent to soon we'll tomorrow I don't usually go the gym BUT they're starting a new keep for class so I'm tempted to go Xxx

Aww that's lovely! Nice that people meet up from here! Enjoy the gym if you go, you do so much as it is, I wish I had your energy! :) night lovely! X
I need to go now and burn these crackers off feeling greedy eating them but all with in Cals and suppose it's better than choc :)
Nighty night lovely Xxx

Aww you don't have that many calories Katie I'm sure you didn't need to burn them off :)
So weigh in today I'm excited just hoping I've done enough for the half sticker. My scales are showing I have but you can't rely on scales at home, I know I'm better just waiting on the at class to tell me the result! Looking forward to picking up some hifi rocky roads!! Xx

Aww you don't have that many calories Katie I'm sure you didn't need to burn them off :) So weigh in today I'm excited just hoping I've done enough for the half sticker. My scales are showing I have but you can't rely on scales at home, I know I'm better just waiting on the at class to tell me the result! Looking forward to picking up some hifi rocky roads!! Xx
I'm sure you will get that sticker chick report back after weigh in as always sending lots of luck Xxx

Ooh it's soon isn't it?! :)

8lbs is amazing!!! Give me your secret!! That means you're down into the 17's! :D

Back