Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

you still went tho that's fab ;-) Awww tomorrow will be fun will all the kiddies be dressed up ?? Tomorrow I have legs bums and tums class at 10 will stay for half hour after do abit of cross trainer and a few weights sound like a man saying that haha !! Then I'm going to nip to Matalan just for pjs and slippers for my mum and Paul's (hubby) mum too and b&m for chocolates :) I also have my Mother's Day play at 3oclock my youngest charly is excited for me to see him sing he's been practicing all week bless him Xxx

Yes they will all be dressed up, wee cuties!

Aw bless Charly hope he has fun singing tomorrow in his play! Sounds like you have a nice day ahead tomorrow! :) xxx

Yes they will all be dressed up, wee cuties! Aw bless Charly hope he has fun singing tomorrow in his play! Sounds like you have a nice day ahead tomorrow! :) xxx
Aww your day sounds super cut the kids will be so excited;-)
Thanks lovely I'm off to the land of nod now Nighty night Xxx

Happy Friday :) Ah best feeling ever on a Friday evening when you know you are off the whole weekend! I can't wait for 5.15pm already when I finish!

Just had my overnight oats,they were ok I think I might try adding the fruit in in the morning rather than leave that over night. I do feel mega full though! Probably rather eat just my porridge or my Eton mess that I had yesterday rather than the oats but I might make it again in the next few weeks!

Have a lovely day girls :) <3 xxx

Happy Friday :) Ah best feeling ever on a Friday evening when you know you are off the whole weekend! I can't wait for 5.15pm already when I finish! Just had my overnight oats,they were ok I think I might try adding the fruit in in the morning rather than leave that over night. I do feel mega full though! Probably rather eat just my porridge or my Eton mess that I had yesterday rather than the oats but I might make it again in the next few weeks! Have a lovely day girls :) <3 xxx
have a fab day gill roll on 5.15 Xxx

Have a good day!

I might have to give the eton mess a try - I'm not a big breakfast eater so struggle with that a lot!

Love Fridays, no work till Monday then a three day week next week! Xx

Have a good day! I might have to give the eton mess a try - I'm not a big breakfast eater so struggle with that a lot! Love Fridays, no work till Monday then a three day week next week! Xx

Oh I loved the Eton mess, you should definitely give it a try!! I can't wait to have it for my breakfast tomorrow!! Not usually a breakfast/morning eater anyway but I would eat that no bother!!! :D xxx

Having the perfect lazy Saturday morning! Kids are at their dads so it's lovely and peaceful (apart from the washing machine -never ending story there!) So far I haven't eaten I'm still trying to decide what to have! Probably will start with some porridge and banana, I need to nip to asda today so need to have a think what to have over the next few days! I've been having a lot of green days recently need to add a few reds this week!

No gym so far or curves! Next week I'm going to need to get back into it properly! Babysitting tonight for three kiddies who are always good as gold! I've just started watching True Blood so that's my next few weeks sorted :D hope everyone has a lovely weekend !! Xx

Have a lovely weekend, I'm really enjoying a few red days at the moment, got a big pan of chilli in fridge and keep dipping into it. Yum

I'm gonna buy me some quark this week not tried it yet so will see what like!!! Have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Kids and me have just had a lovely swim and jacuzzi and are home watching a bit of telly! Their stepmums sister makes cakes and they have brought a huge slab home home (red velvet) finding it a little hard to resist as its smells beautiful sooner it's gone the better!

So far today I made overnight oats with 35g porridge and a banana and custard mullerlight and added strawberries and bananas. It's feels like having a pudding for breakfast but it's weirdly nice! I'm going to make it tomorrow for work! I've also had chicken tikka slices with a salad, lettuce, red onions and cucumber. Not usually a salad person, never sure of what salad dressings to put on as I find it quite plain and boring without something! I still have lots
Of chicken left so i think I'll just make up another salad adding some beetroot and pickled onions!

Feel completely knackered now and away to put my Jammies in and get cosy :D xxx

Thank god today is over party food everywhere at work for Katie getting married and getting a wee send off! Resisted everything though!

B-porridge and milk hexs
L-half baked potato with beans
T- small portion of chicken and lots of peas
Pineapple lollies 2

Fitted into the next size down in my uniform today so was pretty chuffed with that!! Yay! X

Thank god today is over party food everywhere at work for Katie getting married and getting a wee send off! Resisted everything though! B-porridge and milk hexs L-half baked potato with beans T- small portion of chicken and lots of peas Pineapple lollies 2 Fitted into the next size down in my uniform today so was pretty chuffed with that!! Yay! X
hi gill sounds like you had a lovely chilled weekend :)
You sound happy today's over with well done resisting the naughty foods too!!
That's fab your into your smaller uniform bet your chuffed with that Xxx

hi gill sounds like you had a lovely chilled weekend :) You sound happy today's over with well done resisting the naughty foods too!! That's fab your into your smaller uniform bet your chuffed with that Xxx

Hey Katie thanks Hun, definitely glad today was over! I'm sure everything will still be there tomorrow but I'm not overly bothered I suppose, the things that are left aren't worth using syns for!
Need to stick to green days as I'm just not feeling full enough eating Chicken on red days! Dying for some chips!!

How has your day been chick? Xx

Hey Katie thanks Hun, definitely glad today was over! I'm sure everything will still be there tomorrow but I'm not overly bothered I suppose, the things that are left aren't worth using syns for!
Need to stick to green days as I'm just not feeling full enough eating Chicken on red days! Dying for some chips!!

How has your day been chick? Xx

What about EE days hun? If you eat veg and stuff anyway, it's so easy! Just try to fill 1/3 of your plate with veg every time it's possible - and then you can use both meat and pasta/rice/potatoes etc as your free foods x

Back