• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red lunches to bring to work??

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
How about Pasta salad. I cook this in the morning whilst i'm getting ready.
Cook pasta for 10 mins, add toms, onion, peppers and some fat free dressing, lovely you can have a mixed salad with it too if you want. xxx

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
how about some cooked chicken, or ham and salad, you could prepare it the night before and have a hard boiled egg with it and some cottage cheese, lettuce, tomatoes beetroot followed by some fresh fruit and a yoghurt. Or you could make slightly more dinner the night before and take it in and heat it up (if you had an original dinner)

ready made chilli, bolognese sauce, casserole or stew in a tub just nuke it and your sorted, or im having an omlette today done in the micro omlette maker with tomatos and ham in also having a couple of crackerbreads with some cottage cheese to fill me up

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Sorry just noticed that you asked for Red lunches, Doh. xxx

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
S: 19st1lb C: 17st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 1st9lb(8.61%)
Ooh yes I would like to know the coronation chicken recipe too!

I tend to make a couple of batches of soup at the weekend and then re-heat those at work. I make mine nice and thick and packed full of veggies so they fill me up nicely. Same with casserole.