Red Or Green?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

Just a quick thought/question. I mainly have red days. But whenever I read the weightloss stories in the magazines, they all seem to love and have only green days.

Do you think that you loose more on green than red? I always thought that pasta and rice are pretty high in calories (but low in fat?) Bloody confused!! :confused:

Your opinions would be appreciated.

This thread on page 2 http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/31985-unlimited-pasta-potatoes.html
should help ya,
Everyone is different to be honest, some people lose all their weight on reds others are more sucessful on green.
I tried to have a red day yesterday and i found it sooooooooo hard. So its going to be green for me the rest of the week.
Hope the above helps.....and have a look at http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/32569-paranoid-now.html This explains the SW diet
Good luck
Ruthy xxx

To be honest, I prefer green days, and find them easier to prepare, however have found that my weight loss suffers when I stick to mainly green days so have started to alternate red and green. My friend got the red meals book from our meetings and really likes it.

x

Im a red girl, my losses in the past have been dramatically different when ive done green. Pasta and rice just absorb water and it moves so slowly through the system. Just feel bleugh on it.

I have been having all red days but have been getting bored so I thought I would have a go on green. So far I have had:-

No breakfast (just can't stomach it!)

Pasta n sauce made with milk (HEX A) I then added 2 apple quorn sausges (YUM).

I thought I would have SW chips with quorn sausages and beans tonight!!

I will have a green day again tomorrow and then again on Wed which is weigh in day and then I will see how it goes.

I know why I only lost 1/2 last week! I hve been adding cream coconut into my curries and thought it was only 5 syns. Then on closer inspection, I realised that the creamed coconut in liquid form is 5 but in block form it was 18 syns :eek: and I had 3 curries last week!

Spaceangel your dinner sounds lovely!! yum,
Opps about the coconut! thats something i would do! bet it was nice though, maybe just try the one curry next week hun xxx

My dinner was indeed lovely. I had a massive pile of chips, a whole tin of beans with spicy seasoning added. Then I had all that next to 3 quorn sausages and it was all lovely. Comfort food the diet way! Fruit salad for pudding later on I think!

Back