Original Red Packed Lunch Ideas?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MidwifeKim, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. MidwifeKim

MidwifeKim Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

I am trying to do some weekly plans to help me when i "can't decide" and i am doing a EE, Green and Red weekly plan. I have done EE and Green but red i am stuck on for what to have for my lunch at work.

We have a microwave, toaster and fridge so just need some red packed lunch ideas.

I tend to use 1 HEa and HEb for breakfast on work days (cereal and milk!) so still have 2 HE's to go, but do try to avoid using them with lunch if i can avoid so i can have a little potato or pasta with dinner!

Anyone care to share their red lunch ideas? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

How about crab sticks? I love these with rocket, boiled eggs and a bit of sweet chilli sauce ( 2 syns )

How about left over bolognaise? This doesn't have to be eaten with pasta, it just as good with a bit of salad or in a bowl on it's own.

I'm not brill with red lunches and they do tend to be left over casseroles/soups/or salad based.

There was a recipe for a beef goulash soup in one of the mags recently, I think this was chunks of beef with tomatoes and veg and it looked lovely.

Hope that gives you a few ideas!

4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have a great big salad with chicken and bacon pieces or ham or even tuna. Sometimes i try not to have hex a or b at breakfast then i can make a nice BLT sandwich for lunch with cherry tomatoes and pickled onions to pick at!

5. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

Diet:
    Slimming World
    on red i sometimes prepare morrisons free sauages and bacon rashers the night before and throw them in 2 brown slices of bread for ur other HEb. or make a SW quiche with ham and bacon, its all free and very tasty

6. MidwifeKim

MidwifeKim Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the ideas!
    I am not a fan of fish - which doesn't help, but the BLT and sausage sandwich sound good! As does the quiche...will have to have a hunt round for recipies! I think i need plenty of variation -there is only so much lettuce one can eat in a week! lol

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Cooked chicken breast with L/cow and herb& garlic. Eaten cold sliced.
    These are great for pack ups

Phil x

8. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  9. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think I may have to pinch a few of these suggestions. They all sound so yummy!! :)

10. moideux

moideux Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Red
    Thought I'd bump this one up to as it from 2009!! anyone have any other ideas??

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Try searching for lunch threads there are around 400 there's also a sticky thresd in the recipe section

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.