Redbooties diary

Not a very good day again :( my daughter has been complaining about tummy aches the last few days so I took her too the our if hours doctor who sent her straight to the hospital because she thought she had appendicitis. It was only when my daughter was booked into a ward and waiting for tests to be done that she broke down and said she didn't really gave any pain, she was just trying to get out of school on tuesday :( ( she had words with her best friend and was worried about meeting up with her)

As she was booked in we still had to wait around for a few hours for another doctor to see her and sign her out.

We didn't get home till 11;30pm so my OH ordered an Indian takeaway
My menu for today:-
B- pickled egg
L-sausage ( threw roll away)
D- chicken tikka and onions
S-ww yoghurt

I'm flying to ibiza next saturday for a week, so I'm going to try and do mon-fri PP days and then PV while I'm away

Yes every little thing is the end of the world at that age but she's fine thank goodness, a bit embarrassing explaining to the doctors that it was all put on but they were so understanding, I just hated wasting their time. My daughters only 10 but she's already started developing :-( so her hormones are everywhere which makes everything seem 10 times worse in her head.

Yesterday diet wise went really well until my daughter made chocolate muffins and I had a bite but have still lost another pound this morning so I'm down to 10 stone 10 another 4pm and I'll no longer be classed as overweight. Going to do PP days until we fly out to Ibiza Saturday night and then I'm going to do PV for the weeks holiday, I may have one or 2 drinks during the week but as we are not big drinkers it shouldn't be too difficult to stay away from all the cocktails as 2 drinks is about my limit and will make me crash out for the night.

RB - you're not very overweight so perhaps on holiday some additional exercise will help :) ENJOY!

Just got back from Ibiza, followed dukan about 80% of the time. I've put on 4lbs but I'm hoping this is just water as I found the food really salty (and I must of swallowed a few litres of sea water). I'm going to do a few days of PP and see how it goes

another 1lb down this morning :D but I didn't eat much again yesterday :( too bus helping friends out

B-porridge
L-meatballs in tomato sauce (from subway)
D- 8 crabsticks

i'm going to do better today, I've got a pack of chicken thighs and drumsticks for dinner and turkey slices for lunch, if I need a snack I've got total 0 yoghurt and sugar free jellys (and crabsticks if I really really need something else) TOMs due so I'm not expecting to lose anything else this week but will be very happy if the scales don't show an increase

Ive got rid of 3 of the Ibiza 4lbs but I've seriously gone off plan, TOM hit me really bad this month so, Monday and Tuesday are going to have to be PP days, hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

I'm cooking a huge roast today and I didn't realise how big the piece of beef was, so there should be loads left over for me tomorrow as I'm babysitting all day tomorrow and I know from past experience that the house is full of carbs.

Ive got rid of 3 of the Ibiza 4lbs but I've seriously gone off plan, TOM hit me really bad this month so, Monday and Tuesday are going to have to be PP days, hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

I'm cooking a huge roast today and I didn't realise how big the piece of beef was, so there should be loads left over for me tomorrow as I'm babysitting all day tomorrow and I know from past experience that the house is full of carbs.

A bit of a blip but sounds like you're back on track for today and tomorrow. Love roast beef but when you live alone you'd be eating it for days! :( My mum usually gives me a few extra cuts off her Sunday roast which is most welcome. Here's to a good dukan week and loss for you this week, Redbooties.:)Xx

I'm having the worse week ever :( I've got a really bad cold and so have decided to give up smoking because I can't breathe properly ATM.

I've just found out that my weighing scale hasn't been working properly for ages (probably before I started the diet) I've bought a new scale and I weigh 11 st 6 which is about 10 lb heavier than I thought:( I'm going to weigh again tomorrow as soon as I get up and then go by that weight

I've weighed this morning and it seems that my old scales are weighing 4lbs lighter, i'm actually 11st 1, so its going to be a while before I hit my goal, as long as I get to my true weight by christmas I'll be happy

I've bought a slow cooker, I made a beef stew in it the other day and everyone said that it was the best stew I've ever made, obviously I left out the potatoes, dumplings and the flour so it was quite watery but had loads of flavour. I'm going to try a bolagnase sauce in it today and just add spaghetti for the non dukaners.

I've lost a 1lb so now I'm at 11 stone, I've read in another thread that the rotisserie chickens in the supermarket are no good because they add all kinds of rubbish to it so they will have to be crossed off my menus hopefully I'll lose a bit faster by cutting those out

Well done :)

I decided to surprise my boyfriend last night by wearing a basque and stockings, usually I'll lay on the bed because my stomach looks flatter like that but I didn't need to even stood up my stomach looked pretty good :D

I'm going to go through my old wardrobe of size 12s next week and see what will fit. My jeans which I bought just before I started the diet are hanging off me.

its all those little things that tickle us LOL

Well done :D in having mince in a tomato pepper & mushroom sauce yum yum

Back