Redbooties diary

You're doing brilliantly redbooties, and nice to see that your partner is sharing in the benefits of the weight loss ;)

Another 1lb down only 15 lbs to go yay!!! I have cheated a bit by having a bit of lamb ( it's my fav meat) but apart from that I've stuck to the diet. I'm looking forward to buying a sexy short Halloween costume even though I haven't made any plans to go to a Halloween party yet lol

Another 1lb gone don't think I'm going to reach my Christmas target at this rate, which is a shame as I already planned on having a gala meal on christmas day.

I'm a bit disappointed at the moment it's been a week and I've only lost 1lb, I've got 13lbs left to lose and I'm losing my motivation, I think it may be because I'm not eating enough, yesterday all I had was a plateful of roast beef, I have a funeral to go to tomorrow but it's a 2.5 hour drive away, so can't see me managing to eat good food.

I'm also taking the children away for the weekend to Butlins and I'm really tempted to go off the rails diet wise as I don't want to cook seperate meals for me and the kids.

That's fantastic must be a huge boost to how you feel getting in the healthy bmi range :)

I'm officially at a healthy weight, I'm 10st 5 yay!!! Can't wait to go shopping in the sales after Christmas for new smaller sizes.

Well done Redbooties! :D It's a great feeling isn't it?

I've gone off the rails again for a few days :(, it started when I ate out at a cafe and ordered an omlette with a salad and asked them not to give me the fries that came with the meal, when they brought me my meal they had left the fries on the plate and I'm ashamed to say after I ate one or two I couldn't stop. Since then I've found it really difficult to get back on track. I'm considering going onto the next stage of this diet even though I still have around 12lb to lose until after Christmas and then going back to cruise but I'm not sure how sensible that would be :(

Back