Redhead Exante Diary

Great idea Mrs Fitz! I have some colouring books, may have to dig them out :)

Day 5 nearly completed and I am feeling great apart from being sleepy. Anyone else have insomnia the first week of the diet? I have no headache, energy level is through the roof, I am thinking so clearly and am less stressed. Can't believe I have been on this for nearly a week and haven't slipped up once - so proud of myself!

Breakfast: Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Lunch: Indian Dhal Pot
Dinner: Cherry and Almond Bar
Water: 4 litres by the time I go to bed!

Day 6 completed 100%. I am so proud of myself, honestly thought I would give up after a couple of days but am still here and going strong!

The ketosis boost to my energy level kicked in this morning and I am thinking so clearly! My skin is oily and spots are breaking out but I think that's due to the body detoxing. Does anyone else crave water when on Exante? I can't get enough of it! :)

Lunch: Moroccan CousCous (delicious and super filling)
Dinner: Chocolatw coconut bar
Water: 4 litres
Sleep: 9.5 hours!!! This is exciting as I have had slight insomnia for the past few days!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Day 7 completed 100%! Can't believe I have finished the first week without going off plan once. I have so much more energy, have more clarity on life in general, am not hungry at all and generally feel great!

Lunch: Moroccan CousCous
Dinner: Chocolate and Coconut Bar

Here's to the next week on plan!

Week 1 weigh in: -9lbs! I did have to keep getting back on the scales as it kept giving me various numbers (not sure why) so once it had finished having its hissy fit it finally threw out this number 4 times in a row! I am beyond excited with this loss as I have now hit a total weight loss of -18lbs (incl weight loss on WW). It has actually made me more determined to get to my next goal of -21lbs (hopefully achieve that this coming week).

Onwards and downwards

Hi all,
Busy weekend hence no diary entries. Stuck to TS 100% for the past two days and for some reason I was feeling hungry last night, I drowned that feeling with water! Haha.

Saturday
Breakfast: Lemon Bar
Lunch: Indian Dhal
Dinner: chocolate coconut bar

Sunday
Lunch: pasta carbonara (strangely good!)
Dinner: cherry and almond bar

I am staying at the hotel I work at from tues-thurs this week so shall be taking enough packs to cover those days. I am running an event so won't have time to breathe led alone eat!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Thanks Tinneh! I am very proud of myself - never thought I would stick at it for so long let alone live on 600 calories a day!

Day 11 completed 100%
Breakfast: Lemon Bar
Lunch: Moroccan cous cous
Dinner: Chocolate coconut bar
Water: 3.5 litres

Have packed the next few days worth of food in my suitcase ready for my stay at the hotel.

Back