Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

dammit! well, if you have cookies how can i say no?! :rotflmao:

omg just seen your new new avatar! what can i say?! you're welcome! LMFAO :rotflmao:

=] its groovy i luv it lol

:giggle:

that pic is so cute!! cookies!!!cookies!!! who mentioned them?..nooooooooooooo you cant, millies cookies are my downfall...i love them but they are so bad!!

question about in the night garden! what are the names of the family who live next door to the pontipines? the blue ones?

sharon x

I've no idea sharon im not that sad lol. =]

whatever :flirt2: :giggle:

All my little nephews watch is ceebies lol. And they beg me for night garden crap all the time lol

tomliboos?

Arnt they the ones that do the singing bit?

i dont remember the little blue ones then an i been watchin it 3 yrs as my eldest used to watch it noe my youngest LOVES it ha

that pic is so cute!! cookies!!!cookies!!! who mentioned them?..nooooooooooooo you cant, millies cookies are my downfall...i love them but they are so bad!!

question about in the night garden! what are the names of the family who live next door to the pontipines? the blue ones?

sharon x
Ashamed to admit i know the answer.........they are they Watingers (sp). I am sooooooo glad i am not subjected to that crap anymore !!!

at last!! someone knows their names,thanks abby, just thought they were nameless!. lol

sharon x

They dont put in an appearance very often, so unsociable, maybe they are agoraphobic (sp) ??!!

i think all of the night garden characters have issues!! but thanks

sharon x

Last edited:
Went to town today to get some clothes for saturday night :p Got some Sexy looking items lol. Ill take a picture of me when im all suited and booted on sat after i get my hair cut lol. x God i love shopping now

cant wait to see!!

i love shopping too!! i buy a new dress to go out every weekend naughty naughty! then i wonder why im skint!! lol

ooooh i love shopping tooo! My other half is a manager of river island and i get 50% of every thing wooooop!! cha ching!!!!

ps red clothed pics r goooood!.... none clothed ones r better!!!!

LOL! Can i use your discount :(

Back