Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

im not twisting anything red! its u that it twisted mann

Well i promised you all a big surprise this week and im shocked myself. Got weighed and im pleased to say that i have lost 7LBS!! this week. I am now 15stone 8lbs which is 1lb from my 4stone loss goal!

So pleased this is a great boost just what i was looking for still in shock, but as we all know the scales never lie lol.

Red. x

Well done RK!! Dancey smiley is called for me thinks!

:happy096:

YOU superstar!!!
Brilliant news xxx

Thanks, i know still cant believe it myself! here's to another good week!

reddd! i am so proud of u! if u were here i'd snog ya! haha

well done tommy ;)

xxxxxxxxx

7 pound off is AMAZING Red, Well done you, it's fantastic.

Thats BRILL!! Well done hun :D Xxx

red, glad you are doing well. i started xenical 5 days ago, read somewhere else you were feeling the insomnia, its driving me mad. Im from Bradford and it is good to see a local lad doing soo well. Im going on holiday in 7 weeks and am determined to lose some weight. currently at 16'9.fingers crossed it will work. read your thread and it was really inspirational. wish me luck!! Plus any advice about the insomnia would really be appreciated!

Rach
x

Hey rach, glad my thread is having some effect on you that was my main focus of it after all :) Wish i had some holiday in the pipeline lol i'm sure you will loose the weight for your holls :)

My insomnia is getting alot better i tend to sleep normalish hours. I just stay away from coffee during the day and my exercise program really does tire me out another not to realise it.

Wish you all the best with your weightloss!! We can do it!! :)
Red x

well done on your big loss last time... what did you do this time?????

where are you mr??...this is YOUR diary y'know!!:p

yer where the hell are you!!!!!! come back at once you naughty boy!"

Bit quiet in here Tom...where are ya??:p

Oh yeah silly me...you are on FB oggling katies tights!!:giggle:

yeah tom where r ya? DOnt make me get the tights and whip out! :p

Back