Induction Reduced fat cheese

RickCov

Hi all,

Does anyone know the carb content of RF cheese (cathedral city lighter) per gram or ounce?

I've read somewhere that it's more than full fat so don't want to take the risk

Regards
Rick

Hi
Just checked for you on my fitness pal, it says that for a gram of cheese there are no carbs, so I checked for 10grams there are 0.3grams of carbs.
hope this helps!
You want to look at signing up to my fitness pal, it helps u keep a food diary and tells you how much fat, carbs etc you have had for the day, it is easy and very good!!
j x

Ive just checked mfp and it says 0?? So I'm sure it will be fine I checked a few invade they were different and all came out at 0 for 1g or 20g

Yes thats the only problem, it is a bit tricky when adding a new food to the list which where the variances come from...
j x

We don't do net carbs in the uk - the total carb count on the label is what you need to look for. Why low fat cheese though? Tastes odd to me and you need to be eating plenty of fat on Atkins.

Yep do as ML says, go for full fat - when something is reduced fat it usually has bad stuff added to it for flavour :(

I didn't realise about the net carbs thing in the uk, that's good thanks for the tip!

The reason we buy reduced fat in our house is because my wife is on a different plan so only eats reduced fat ?:)

Rick

Back