reducing chest size

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by gromit, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. gromit

gromit Member

any1 know any things i can do in a gym that can help me reduce my chest size, i was 17st5lb got my self down to 15st now and i have signed my self upto a sports course at college and by september wen i start i should be down to about 12st. But i have a group session in 4 weeks time with every1 else doing the course and im gonna look a lot bigger than every1 else and wondered if there is any way to quickly get my chest size down, or just shrink my man boobs

also another reason new sunderland home kit gets released two days after my group session and want to be able to buy a large instead of an xtra large :)

any advis appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    no idea, but good luck with everything :D

4. feeb

feeb Member

i would spend a half an hour doing arm curls, chest curls and arm presses. If you tone the muscles underneath you will definately find yourself loosing those flabby bits

Plus... there are definately certain foods you can take (or not take) that tone you up rather than help you loose weight. surely something like that would help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.