Reebok Easytone

Discussion in 'Retail Therapy' started by peachy7, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I saw these in a magazine today, has anyone tried them? I guess they are a cheaper version of MBT's and loads of people have brought out variations so thought I'd see what people thought? But I figured if I can wear them to work and get toned legs and glutes(bum muscles) then I might be willing to give them a go!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Yep I have them...have to say I dont wear them as much as I would like but when I do wear them I can def feel the difference!
  4. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Healthy eating
    I have the original MBTS and you can definitely feel them working! I want to try the Reebok easy-tones as well because they look much prettier than the clunky built-up MBTs!!
  5. Vixs

Vixs Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have just bought the easytones and wore them yesterday for the first time. I only went to the docs (around 15 mins journey). But I definately felt them working. Only thing was my right side of my right foot was a bit numb after that but that soon wore off.

Going to wear these when I do my 30 mins power walks during my lunch break. Hopefully they will help tone up my legs and bum. :)

Also I got them off the reebok site and got £15 off my first order so only paid £55 for them.
  6. Rachel217

Rachel217 Silver-Haired Hottie

Not so impressed with the EasyTones, but I adore the ZigTechs. I can walk all day in them, and my feet feel as refreshed as if they had just been massaged. I don't feel anything whern I wear the EasyTones, but I have been doing the elliptical trainer for the past two years, so maybe that's it??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.