Reebok Easytone

peachy7

Silver Member
I saw these in a magazine today, has anyone tried them? I guess they are a cheaper version of MBT's and loads of people have brought out variations so thought I'd see what people thought? But I figured if I can wear them to work and get toned legs and glutes(bum muscles) then I might be willing to give them a go!!

I have the original MBTS and you can definitely feel them working! I want to try the Reebok easy-tones as well because they look much prettier than the clunky built-up MBTs!!

I have just bought the easytones and wore them yesterday for the first time. I only went to the docs (around 15 mins journey). But I definately felt them working. Only thing was my right side of my right foot was a bit numb after that but that soon wore off.

Going to wear these when I do my 30 mins power walks during my lunch break. Hopefully they will help tone up my legs and bum. :)

Also I got them off the reebok site and got £15 off my first order so only paid £55 for them.

Not so impressed with the EasyTones, but I adore the ZigTechs. I can walk all day in them, and my feet feel as refreshed as if they had just been massaged. I don't feel anything whern I wear the EasyTones, but I have been doing the elliptical trainer for the past two years, so maybe that's it??

Back