Reeling from the shock!

Dodders!

Hi

This week was my first SW weigh in and I lost 10.5lbs............. I nearly feel over.

Obviously I have a lot to lose but last week I ate a lot of food following the EE plan to the letter.

Feel so motivated for this week but except that I may no lose this week as my body recovers.

Plan to try a few Red/Green days this week as opposed to doing EE everyday......Lets see what the week brings..............;)

OMG Cathy WELL DONE YOU Huge hugs ... wow :) carry on like that and u will have ur 1stone sticky next week :)

Well done you !! keep it up I lost 9 first week then 5 1/2 second, third due on Thursday and scales not moving but not too worried as I know that bodies go into shock. Good luck:)

Wow. That's brilliant Cathy. Even though it's a big loss in the first week, you may well still continue to have pretty large losses in the first few weeks (which is brilliant because it keeps you motivated). But if you don't, keep it up. You'll be amazed how quickly you will feel that loss in inches/shape etc.

Well done !

Gail x

Back