Refeed before holiday.

honeypop

Gold Member
Ok so I've only planned to be on lipotrim for 2 weeks (I finished on we'd) I only needed a stone to lose to be in my healthy bmi range. I do want to stay on but I'm away on holiday and want to refeed before that. My question is:

4 days into my refeed I've planned to go out with my best friend for a celebration dinner and drink because I missed her wedding and she's away for months and I won't see her.
So is it ok to do refeed as normal and on fourth day have a shake and then hold off until dinner and is it safe by that stage to drink?

On re-feed i had a night out and i just had 2 shakes and then tried to stick t the re-feed sheet as much as possible.... so protein with a bit of carbs.... Where are you going to eat?? Will you be drinking??? x

I'm going to a pizza place, my friends fav resturatant and having drinks

Ooooh wat day is it you can introduce bread?? is it day 4..... If i was you i'f have 2 shakes and then just don't go mad..... i think its that day you introduce bread anyway!!! Be carefull with the booze though!!! Can make you poorly if your in ketosis!! x

Yes it's day four! Whoo hoo okay I should start refeed today then

Back